Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1666862830376.png

My wife. She loads up all her stuff for work like she's spending a week on the road. It all has to go through security at the court house. 2 trips to the car. I have no idea how she get's it all inside in one trip when she gets there. Sometimes she is her own worse enemy. Smart gal and a hard worker.

So last night I filled the wife’s car, 3.339. Go to fill my Jeep 14 hours later, Same gas station, 4.199….

https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopa...a-forum-section-for-be-warned.166620/page-206

Man you get hosed in Indy. $3.24 here.
Yeah part of it is how they changed the taxes several years back. Used to be 10 cent flat rate per gallon. They changed it to 11 PERCENT the price of wholesale gas.

The other part is your probably getting oil right out of the refineries near the Dakota. Ours comes thru Chicago, which Illinois has placed a massive tax on.

If I go to Kentucky, their prices at usually 1.00 cheaper.

So i bought this ram a few years ago. Decided to sell it. I need an ownership document to sell it. So to put it in my name,$15.00 plus tax on book value. Then i have to claim tax back when i sell it. Lesson learned..

Actually better. Thank God. No longer in ICU. She has movement in both legs and left arm hand. Right still issue. They are using some new treatment. Seems to be working. Eating solid food with help.
That is great news Tim.

-
Back