Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here is what trailer looked like. On plus side my Harley made it to Arkansas! Looks like I got to head to @memike for a visit! PS the choice is yours, choose wisely L

DB4BA6F1-527F-4F38-82AB-FB0E83FBD388.jpeg

5B084286-0EB5-4432-993A-AB9353704588.jpeg

<~~~ just readin' about a bridge in Kansas City that was under construction that collapsed :eek: That will keep OSHA busy for a while. Pouring the concrete deck and the false work must have given way. One fatality. RIP lad or laddie.

1666834540259.png

1666834563375.png

Last edited:
Wish i had a sg for my 7.25. Aparrently they will take a little more abuse than an open diff.
It actually makes them about twice as strong. They approach the strength of an open 8 1/4 when they have a clutch type sure grip unit in them. their weakness moves from the internal spider gears to the axle shafts themselves. They're pretty small. As long as you keep in mind what's under the car and drive it accordingly, you'll be ok. I did several burnouts in mine with the 3.90 gears before I pulled it back out and I don't believe it would have ever broken behind the slant 6. Now if I did stupid things like put slicks on it and tried to get it to stick, I'm sure that would have been different.

Thought I would share a pic of my first coffee in Vietnam. She makes me a nice iced coffee. I love this stuff...
IMG_20221027_130413.jpg

Last edited:
Whose woman does this for her man?. She is always cutting my toenails or my fingernails or the hair in my nose or ears. She is very attentive. Kkkkkkkk

IMG_20221027_130240.jpg

IMG_20221027_125658.jpg

Well, getting short of breath easier again...

Just as the steroid treatment has worn off... It's like they pump me up with steroids to get me out of the hospital, then a few days later I crash... :wtf:

Well, getting short of breath easier again...

Just as the steroid treatment has worn off... It's like they pump me up with steroids to get me out of the hospital, then a few days later I crash... :wtf:
Get well bud

Well, right out of the box got to head to the party location. First day here. But I think I already knew that. All my friends here wanted to see me again. But I won't be here long tonight. Still very tired from the journey.
IMG_20221027_165942.jpg

Good Morning Everyone. Inventory here at work today. Wont be too bad, only $1.8M ish for our group.

-
Back