Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:rofl: Ha! Not legal here (yet) You have to drive south and cross the Mississippi to Illinois. Plenty of stuff for sale there.

There's a dispensary less than 4 miles from my house...

Toke.gif

Chris no go on the two stud mount at CJMP, he looked at them all.

Hey thanks much Hop for checking it out. I have a lead on a NOS mount... I'll see what the condition is. Realistically, I could go with the single stud that I have but I have some time to search so I'm going to .

I got a spirt of energy. I took down, re arranged, and filled some bird feeders. (so what. I know) Loaded up all of the patio furniture and took it over to Andy's garage for the winter. I erected the fencing around the clematis so the rabbits don't eat it during the winter. I blew off the patio and the driveway and mulched up all the leaves. Brought in all the outside plants. (4 trips to the basement and my knees are scolding me.) Oh and I started a pot of chili. SHower time first and a oil change scheduled in a hour.

Last edited:
I got a spirt of energy. I took down, re arranged, and filled some bird feeders. (so what. I know) Loaded up all of the patio furniture and took it over to Andy's garage for the winter. I erected the fencing around the clematis so the rabbits don't eat it during the winter. I blew off the patio and the driveway and mulched up all the leaves. Brought in all the outside plants. (4 trips to the basement and my knees are scolding me.) Oh and I started a pot of chili. SHower time and a oil change scheduled in a hour.
You change your oil in the shower?:eek: EEEEEEWWWWEEEE!

Last edited:
Not sure what RA / RB is? Sorry

Ebay has tons of the single post... Only place I got a hit on the dual post was Classic Industries (out of stock) and MoparMall (backordered since last March) HillTop Auto had the NOS one
You get a good part number yet? Hill top is very high priced.

You made it to adult Disneyland!
Ya, this is for you non read back guys. Posted two pages ago. After I got in VN and got Wifi , I back read all since I left.. :poke:
Arrived in Saigon at 11:00 p.m. Vietnam time just now leaving the airport after waiting to go through security again immigration customs all my crap. It's usually a very big mess here. Anyhow no sleep since Monday night for me driving home to my house in Vinh Long now, for some much-needed sleep.

IMG_20221027_001932.jpg

IMG_20221027_001940.jpg

Now 3:18 am here. Been home for 1/2 hr. Now going to sleep. No sleep for two days.....

Last edited:
I got a spirt of energy. I took down, re arranged, and filled some bird feeders. (so what. I know) Loaded up all of the patio furniture and took it over to Andy's garage for the winter. I erected the fencing around the clematis so the rabbits don't eat it during the winter. I blew off the patio and the driveway and mulched up all the leaves. Brought in all the outside plants. (4 trips to the basement and my knees are scolding me.) Oh and I started a pot of chili. SHower time first and a oil change scheduled in a hour.
Chilli???? sounds good Mike Wish you were closer I'd love to sample your chilli and oat meal stout as well.

-
Back