Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Don't have a perc. but I do have a fancy coffee cup.

IMG_20221026_084140961_HDR.jpg

I was destined to be a coffee drinker.
When I went to work with Dad while he made concrete for I 40 through most of the Mojave Desert it was my job first thing in the morning to load
1666792287416.png
for he and his mixer drivers :lol:

Actually better. Thank God. No longer in ICU. She has movement in both legs and left arm hand. Right still issue. They are using some new treatment. Seems to be working. Eating solid food with help.
We pray for you two and wish her well.

Coffee and a roll your own un-named substance? Makes me want to be a government employee of some sort :rofl:
:rofl: Ha! Not legal here (yet) You have to drive south and cross the Mississippi to Illinois. Plenty of stuff for sale there.

:rofl: Ha! Not legal here (yet) You have to drive south and cross the Mississippi to Illinois. Plenty of stuff for sale there.
It wasn't 2 days after they legalized it here, I get out of the Express to walk into the market and that telltale smell gets my attention :wtf: . 2 cars over in the parking lot sits a guy in his car with a reefer in his hand and a big smile on his face

shake_head.gif
:lol:

It wasn't 2 days after they legalized it here, I get out of the Express to walk into the market and that telltale smell gets my attention :wtf: . 2 cars over in the parking lot sits a guy in his car with a reefer in his hand and a big smile on his face

View attachment 1716003007 :lol:
I catch it a lot here. At a stop light with the windows up or customers at Wal Mart. Geez dude, you smell like you are really smoked!

I still wanna know how law enforcement determines a driver being impaired other than the field sobriety/physical coordination test. THC stays in your system for a month or better. Did they develop a breath analyzer to detect Panama Red? :lol:

-
Back