Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I bet my wife and I have sold old vintage lamps and pictures to this place

It's pretty amazing just driving by.

Screenshot_20221026_074037.jpg

Morning MOPAR peeps!! Back from Disney World and happy to be home.
Not much to report other than the granddaughter had a great time, and I supported the Orlando economy for a week.
Walked 8-10 miles a day on a bum knee and survived. Got a call into the doctor requesting an MRI just to make sure nothing is torn.
Two days before we left Cheryl broke her ring finger playing volleyball. It swelled up black and blue.
She went in for an xray yesterday. They called back and needed her to see the ortho ASAP. She fractured her finger from the tip to the joint and displaced it.
Her ortho is out, he's deer hunting. My daughter the nurse texted him and he told her to go get a special splint from his PA and he'd see Cheryl next week. Pays to have connections.
Car show Saturday first one in two years not sure yet what I'm taking.
Hope you all are doing well lots going on I see looking back the last few days.
Glad to be back!!

Good to hear from you Craig.

Time to boil the coffee maker out. It is slooooooooow.

The old school perculator

Was talking to a buddy about a French press (didn’t know what it was) heard about it on a podcast. Watched this video and decided to bust out the percolator. I’ve only used it a couple times camping but wow what a difference!

Was talking to a buddy about a French press (didn’t know what it was) heard about it on a podcast. Watched this video and decided to bust out the percolator. I’ve only used it a couple times camping but wow what a difference!

French press is great... get an insulated one.

Good morning all. c\_/ So yesterday morn' I slept 'till 11:15. I feel a bit ashamed when this happens because wife gets up with alarm clock set for 4:30.
So I asked her to set alarm #2 @ 9:00 for me. I rolled or raised to look at that clock half dozen times. Anticipation (thanks spell correct). I got up at 8.
Thanks for the pics of well-maintained properties above.
We have a percolator also. Only used a couple of times during power outages. It is exactly the same color as DD coffee bag. It Paula Dean branded if my memory serves.

Cows ! Fertilizer!! Rotten grass.
What else could you ever hope for first thing in the morning with your coffee..Good morning Karl, hope you feel even better today.

Santa ! You mean he still visits at your age :lol:
That '66 Ranchero Santa brought the slots for was my first car. It quickly became my first hot rod shortly after :D Dad ordered it from the factory with the 275 horse 289 and 4 spd 7 years before I could drive :D

-
Back