Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I always liked that tune :lol: New Riders really nailed it. The graphics in the video :rofl: first time I have encountered that one :rofl: Won't be the last.

I'm not appreciative of the micro-aggression that the skull on your coffee cup creates. :poke: I'm curled up in the corner now awaiting therapy. :rofl:

That's so cool
So its working as intended! Microagression, gee i wonder where you picked that word up. Been used a lot lately..

Acadians! The link between Louisiana and Canada
Lmao ,, Just checked the mail box and this is what I got.

312566744_490009049837752_5198316072846694764_n.jpg

Arrived in Saigon at 11:00 p.m. Vietnam time just now leaving the airport after waiting to go through security again immigration customs all my crap. It's usually a very big mess here. Anyhow no sleep since Monday night for me driving home to my house in Vinh Long now, for some much-needed sleep.

IMG_20221027_001932.jpg

IMG_20221027_001940.jpg

Fun morning... Got my temporary crown on tooth I busted a while back. New dentist. Actually went about as good as it possibly could, so not complaining. Took the day off work, so that's a plus. :thumbsup: Looks like our rain (since Sunday) is near done. Doubt it will be dry enough today, but maybe mow some grass and leaves tomorrow.

2004 F150 loud rattle, noise is louder in transmission than on engine block. Oil pressure is good. Read of torque convertors going bad.

Arrived in Saigon at 11:00 p.m. Vietnam time just now leaving the airport after waiting to go through security again immigration customs all my crap. It's usually a very big mess here. Anyhow no sleep since Monday night for me driving home to my house in Vinh Long now, for some much-needed sleep.

View attachment 1716003028

View attachment 1716003029

I'm sure you're going straight home and taking a nap. :poke:

Glad you're safely there buddy....

-
Back