Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning to you too :D I'm taking a break from sleep here :lol:
Well, not me, I hit the hay at 8pm yesterday, got my 8 in and ready to start this day.
Wife said we are going out to meet up with friends for breakfast at 7am, I hope I can wait that long, I may have to have a banana to get me by..

This would be about this time of year 6 years ago, can't wait to get brake lines ran to my master cylinder from my lines just below the master cylinder, then pull the old girl out..

Car show wedding pic's 146.jpg

:lol: My yawning is signaling it's time to go back and try for another three hours sleep. But I'm caught up on the backreading :lol:
Yep, I try and back read at times but seem to get so far back then a quote or something disturbs me, now would be a good time to do that, hmmmm. I may quot Karl's posts to bug him :lol:

Wisconsin is thinking about changing the slogan on their license plates to "Smell our dairy air"...
Cows ! Fertilizer!! Rotten grass.
What else could you ever hope for first thing in the morning with your coffee..Good morning Karl, hope you feel even better today.
I'm a fan of slots... and sluts... and when Santa brings either of them...

View attachment 1716002652
Santa ! You mean he still visits at your age :lol:

Morning!
Just above freezing, no snow or rain in forecast. But maybe a little sun. Couple appointments,service and seasonal tire swap then check a high mileage f150 for a cracked flex plate. Then get ready to start gathering up the old truck parts.

I decided to order the rocker panel for the edge, driver’s side should go way faster.

Good morning gentlemen, hoo poop or all is well in the Mopar world. Thoughts with you Tim. Save travels sublime one

A little early for me but the wife goes back to work today. I got up early to make sure she didn't oversleep. :lol:

Morning MOPAR peeps!! Back from Disney World and happy to be home.
Not much to report other than the granddaughter had a great time, and I supported the Orlando economy for a week.
Walked 8-10 miles a day on a bum knee and survived. Got a call into the doctor requesting an MRI just to make sure nothing is torn.
Two days before we left Cheryl broke her ring finger playing volleyball. It swelled up black and blue.
She went in for an xray yesterday. They called back and needed her to see the ortho ASAP. She fractured her finger from the tip to the joint and displaced it.
Her ortho is out, he's deer hunting. My daughter the nurse texted him and he told her to go get a special splint from his PA and he'd see Cheryl next week. Pays to have connections.
Car show Saturday first one in two years not sure yet what I'm taking.
Hope you all are doing well lots going on I see looking back the last few days.
Glad to be back!!

Last edited:
Good Morning everyone. Not much to report out today. Heading north this weekend to help mom move. Picking away at demon. New tires going on my truck today for winter and hauling. Temps in the 50's and wet.

Morning MOPAR peeps!! Back from Disney World and happy to be home.
Not much to report other than the granddaughter had a great time, and I supported the Orlando Economy for a week.
Walked 8-10 miles a day on a bum knee and survived. Got a call into the doctor requesting an MRI just to make sure nothing is torn.
Two days before we left Cheryl broke her ring finger playing volleyball. It swelled up black and blue.
She went in for an xray yesterday. They called back and needed her to see the ortho ASAP. She fractured her finger from the tip to the joint and displaced it.
Her ortho is out, he's deer hunting. My daughter the nurse texted him and he told her to go get a special splint from his PA and he'd see Cheryl next week. Pays to have connections.
Car show Saturday first one in two years not sure yet what I'm taking.
Hope you all are doing well lots going on I see looking back the last few days.
Glad to be back!!
Good to hear from you Craig. I was wondering what you have been up to but I remembered the Orlando trip. Hope you get that knee fixed and Cheryl's finger as well. Sounds like you are in good hands.

A little early for me but the wife goes back to work today. I got up early to make sure she didn't oversleep. :lol:
I do that here for my wife daily, she knows it will be ok to push the snooze button
I have been sicker than dog. Can't seem to find out why?
Hot steamy shower, relax and rest, plenty of water, in two hours you might feel better

-
Back