Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well we are safe and sound in a hotel in BFE Mo somewhere South of KC. Last load plus my Harley are secured. No return trip to Fargo needed! Unless I go up to pester Frank! I am just super excited to be done. Another 4-5 hour leg tomorrow. My buddy that is driving back Jodi’s truck (with U haul trailer attached) for us Calls me while we are knee deep in KC. 19 lanes across. On and off ramps going every which way, total spaghetti trail and tells me we need to stop and pee. We dont stop at rest stops or anything we just pull over and pee on side of road. I respond to him with a classic WTF, this is not a good spot Brother, we will die if we pull off here. Long story short I see a break in the pavement, hit the flashers and pull off for him. I am in diesel pulling big trailer he is in Jodi’s 1500 pulling u haul. He pees and I black smoke him trying to merge. It was classic. Can’t wait to be home.

Thanks John!

How many more bits and pieces you dragging south now? :lol:
I got work bench, Jodi’s box, three welding machines, a plasma torch, oxy torch, air compressors, salamander, etc one or two whiskey bottles and all the yard stuff plus a cabinet or two. Two full trailers but it is last load.

I got work bench, Jodi’s box, three welding machines, a plasma torch, oxy torch, air compressors, salamander, etc one or two whiskey bottles and all the yard stuff plus a cabinet or two. Two full trailers but it is last load.

Make sure you have your placards on that trailer :D

Last load. That's good. Snow flying soon

1666751474899.png

Up after trying to fall back to sleep at 3:20 am, not happening..
Wheels up Wensday

Screenshot_20220502-090346_Facebook.jpg

Morning MM we are wheels up and on the road at 0500! four hours to Ark line then one more to home barring divine intervention!
Outstanding, so you two are about to hit the road after some breakfast?

We are in a cheesy hotel south of KC in BFE Mo! And I mean super cheesy, the only thing missing is a lava lamp!
Well you are in the right area to be in some of the worst, I remember the wife as and I stopping north of Springfield as we went to Illinois to visit my mom years ago, we stayed two hours, long enough to re-set my brain and shower, it was bad.. enjoy the trip in and stay sharp my friend.

Yesterday's view for breakfast

My view as I wait for the news and the wife to wake up, coffee is good this morning

16667756009071824660487665772224.jpg

-
Back