Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am tearing a lever action apart this morning. A casualty from yesterday’s match. Basically I have it all back together with exception of one spring loaded pin that launched upon disassembly. I just need to know correct orientation prior to reinsertion! Very small. Heading to IPB drawing that I hope to soon find on web. Arghh.

I am tearing a lever action apart this morning. A casualty from yesterday’s match. Basically I have it all back together with exception of one spring loaded pin that launched upon disassembly. I just need to know correct orientation prior to reinsertion! Very small. Heading to IPB drawing that I hope to soon find on web. Arghh.

Ooohhhh....

Been there John. M-14 was infamous for that... hope you find a good diagram

Have a marlin 22 clip fed had to replace the sear. Man the springs went out fast like a dog after a rabbit!

you're right you know..jpg

Hey John I got a 32 cal. pistol from my mother in law I'm curious about. It was her dads when he was a police officer. I'll post you a picture.

Also walked into a bar, must have been all of 15ft x 30ft. While dumping a beer in my face I noticed a bullet hole and cracks in the mirror behind the bar. So I asked the bartender “how long has that been there”? He says forever.

Did you bump your head??? :mad:

welp. I dun fucked up. when I was simplifying the harness in the duster, I might of made the lights inoperable. soooooo ill need to bring my multimeter home from work and see what I screwed up. I have an idea of the exact wire to I don't think it'll be too bad especially since I have gotten pretty comfortable with wiring

You pulled a dukeboy... :rolleyes:

In California one of the guys was married to a big wig in Starbucks, They shipped us something like ten cases of coffee in the one pound bags. That was great!

How do you get ten cases of coffee in a 1 pound bag??? :realcrazy:

They must have really crammed those cases into the bags...

-
Back