Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thanks for the comment and I will have it checked out and try to find the stock grips.
You can get a general feel for it by seeing if the cylinder locks up tight when the hammer is cocked. Feeler gage the gap between the cylinder and the back of barrel. Just throws a flag to look more carefully when I see a part missing (the threaded outer end of the ejector rod).

Here's a similar one:

And an articlefrom American Rifleman, which I believe is a reasonabley reputeable source regarding firearms tech.

Last edited:
Having conversation with wife. (she talks, I make occasional response noise) Do all woman ramble and change topic in mid sentence? I'm exhausted trying to figure out what 'we' are talking about....:BangHead:

You guys should switch from fresh eggs to deer nuts... :realcrazy:

You can get deer nuts for two from under a buck... :)
hide-gif.gif

You can get a general feel for it by seeing if the cylinder locks up tight when the hammer is cocked. Feeler gage the gap between the cylinder and the back of barrel. Just throws a flag to look more carefully when I see a part missing (the threaded outer end of the ejector rod).

Here's a similar one:
[/URL]

And an articlefrom American Rifleman, which I believe is a reasonabley reputeable source regarding firearms tech.
[/URL]
Good info Thanks.

Having conversation with wife. (she talks, I make occasional response noise) Do all woman ramble and change topic in mid sentence? I'm exhausted trying to figure out what 'we' are talking about....:BangHead:

Yep, those conversation where they do all of the talking and you have to listen for hours... :realcrazy:

I guess that's what they mean when they say that 'you are spoken for'... :rolleyes:

Yep, those conversation where they do all of the talking and you have to listen for hours... :realcrazy:

I guess that's what they mean when they say that 'you are spoken for'... :rolleyes:
Hours? If it goes more than 10 minutes I tell her to summarize. LOL

If I was going to do it again I would go USCG for sure. Think the Air Force has it made?.......Still have no idea what the USSF does.
Sounds like they’ve taken over anything missile and space related from the USAF

Chicken butt, :wtf:, Made breakfast, Doz large eggs now over $5 at Giant. Pay less than that per lb of bacon at Sam's. Sum ting wong. :eek:
Poultry are having their own pandemic. Combined with short shelf love and hard to get packaging, there’s liable to be outlet related shortages over the next few months. That coming from Tyson foods.

Threw some barn wood on the side just to see how it will look. I'll add more boards and varnish them both sides.
I like it thanks for the Idea Chris.

IMG_20221211_130203711_HDR.jpg

Hey Frank.

So that's a "Not too cold for Manitoba in December" or ACTUALLY not too cold?

I just kicked on the heater in the garage. One more cup-o-joe and I'll head down
Little of both, like near zero celcius. Its actually melting a lil bit.

-
Back