Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

but I have a 26" 3 row aluminum radiator.
even so; as long as you can see through it i'd think it wont impede flow to the radiator at all or very little

Thanks.. yeah I can't go 3. I've only got about 3/4" clearance on the OEM radiator now. Aluminum is probably the way to go in order to increase efficiency

Thanks.. yeah I can't go 3. I've only got about 3/4" clearance on the OEM radiator now. Aluminum is probably the way to go in order to increase efficiency
yeah for me it was a necessity. there was no way in hell my little 20" mustang radiator I had in it would of kept up with summer. it used to overheat when it was 80 out.

I’ve got some blue colored ones if you want
I have some thanks. The barn is loaded with them but frozen part way in the ground so thinking of waiting till it thaws out in the spring to get them so I don't break them.
I'm having a good time my friend and going to get my metal detector next spring to find stuff.

I thought you had and had a Masters??
Actually I hold a

MBA
Bachelors
Minor in American History and Geology
A PMP certification
Scrum Master
Solidworks
Solidworks Electrical
A certificate in Contract Law from Harvard.

So what’s another lol

Actually I hold a

MBA
Bachelors
Minor in American History and Geology
A PMP certification
Scrum Master
Solidworks
Solidworks Electrical
A certificate in Contract Law from Harvard.

So what’s another lol

Gotta keep your brain active. I went and got a wilderness first responder certification. I was easily 20 years older than the other students

Gotta keep your brain active. I went and got a wilderness first responder certification. I was easily 20 years older than the other students
Yep. But in this case, if I could learn something that will help me with my passion AND get someone else to pay for it, win win

Did that years ago and my kids want me to get back into Fire fighting and ambulance again. No wilderness here just open flat land so if someone is missing ya just stand on a rock and you can find them.

1670812041980.png

Factory in the Polara and truck, looking at a stainless one for the dart

Yeah... I had a giant plastic one in here. Switched to this smaller one. It's not recovery so just catch... I think it'll be sufficient... need to put a pitcock fitting on the top but think feeding from the bottom would work.

??

20221211_213714.jpg

Yeah... I had a giant plastic one in here. Switched to this smaller one. It's not recovery so just catch... I think it'll be sufficient... need to put a pitcock fitting on the top but think feeding from the bottom would work.

??

View attachment 1716021242
Think I need one for my Scamp I'm running a Griffin single core radiator and so far haven't had to add coolant but if I decide to take it to a 1/4 mile track they won't let me on the track without a catch can.

Talk to ya all when I get to Washington or when I get back home in a few weeks have a great Christmas.

Late one.

Decided to forego the additional transmission cooler at this point. I'm just cruising the car and reverting back to the original cooling line routing is allowing for the other cables to follow their correct path as well

20221211_213633.jpg

20221211_213730.jpg

20221211_231248.jpg

20221211_231610.jpg

20221211_233942.jpg

Morning. Early up here the wife has a surgery at o600 at a hospital today, Nothing just routine.

****, I'm up every morning in Vietnam at 4:30 a.m. and I really don't need to be. I just got up to make sure she goes to her yoga class and exercises for 2 hours. Lol. Then I go drink coffee and eat breakfast by myself. I pick her up at 8:00 a.m. .

-
Back