Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
5 hours. Remote starter would work a few times until i tried the unlock button and it would lock up the remote starter. So i opted to change it out. Anti theft bypass doesent work with older type remote starts. Tied spare key to lock cylinder. Done. If momma loses key then thats the end of remote starting the nissan. Today it works, thats a win in my book.

So, yesterday I went to another funeral of of friends elderly father. Second one in two days. But never fear, there's always food and beer. Then on the way home I was told that we were having a pool party with all of her yoga friends. I love finding out **** at the last minute. I keep telling her she cannot continue to do that. I need to know up front what's going to be happening. Anyhow, looks like they had a great time. Ate food swam in the pool, took a lot of pictures. Here's a pic of my harem. Lol.

PXL_20221211_103936484.MP.jpg

PXL_20221211_103938536.MP.jpg

IMG_20221211_210313.jpg

IMG_20221211_210322.jpg

Got some more stuff and bet you all know what the old insulators for Electrical look like. I cleaned and sterilized 2

IMG_20221211_171048962.jpg

I'm hopping to bring the old truck to Carlisle in June if I can afford buying a car trailer and gas. Would love to see you all there.

$300.00 Your better off with buying lettuce.
:poke:
Was at the store this afternoon. Got a dozen xl eggs for 4.15. Lettuce was 2.50 a head…. Grabbed one in my hand and it was nothing to it. :wtf:Checked a couple more and all were like a few leaves loosely layered. Nope. Got a bag of salad mix for $3.

Was at the store this afternoon. Got a dozen xl eggs for 4.15. Lettuce was 2.50 a head…. Grabbed one in my hand and it was nothing to it. :wtf:Checked a couple more and all were like a few leaves loosely layered. Nope. Got a bag of salad mix for $3.
Smart move!!

I have one out of a duramax on mine, it is ziptied to the front of the radiator. Its big enough that it covers half the radiator abouts.
running cooler always helps

So what's the impact on engine temps with that in place?

I should probably upgrade to an aluminum radiator anyhow... with the slant I can't go to a 3 stack core. There's no fan clearance

mine didn't get above 160 when I drove it to graduation when it was 106 out.
now in winter it doesn't get above 100 most times
but I have a 26" 3 row aluminum radiator.
even so; as long as you can see through it i'd think it wont impede flow to the radiator at all or very little

-
Back