Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Coins. Yeah, I always carried one, sucked bad when you did not have one when in a bar was the coin challenge. Prob have 50 of them from over the years.
Never got one. Not a one. They don’t generally believe in that in this state for some reason. They don’t believe in awards either. I’ve been put in for awards on 7 different occasions over the last 18 years. Nada.

In April 2019, myself and another MP literally brought a 20 year old civilian back to life that was literally dead for 4 minutes, no pulse nothing. The provost Marshall put us both in for ARCOMs, state rejected saying it wasn’t worthy . So she resubmitted for just an AAM, same response. She then put us in for a BC’s coin, BC replied he didn’t have any to give and didn’t feel it was “above or beyond our duty to render aid as MPs”.

Now if youre in recruiting, they’ll give you a damn bronze star if you meet your quota..

Never got one. Not a one. They don’t generally believe in that in this state for some reason. They don’t believe in awards either. I’ve been put in for awards on 7 different occasions over the last 18 years. Nada.

In April 2019, myself and another MP literally brought a 20 year old civilian back to life that was literally dead for 4 minutes, no pulse nothing. The provost Marshall put us both in for ARCOMs, state rejected saying it wasn’t worthy . So she resubmitted for just an AAM, same response. She then put us in for a BC’s coin, BC replied he didn’t have any to give and didn’t feel it was “above or beyond our duty to render aid as MPs”.

Now if youre in recruiting, they’ll give you a damn bronze star if you meet your quota..

Yeah that's Soldier's Medal in the real world.

There's a special place in Hades for the "I got mine" douchebags. They probably give each other MSMs all day long

Should have gone air guard you cold of had a nice Rack! (go for it Karl)
Yep. I made a huge mistake.

But by the time you and I met, it was already passed the time in service for a branch transfer sadly.

That said, I’m making damn sure one of my junior soldiers, who is a very good one at that, doesn’t make that same mistake. When she told me the unit wasn’t listening to her or the Air Guard about trying to branch transfer, I went and called the division CSM, who was formerly my squad leader. **** started rolling then.

:rofl: I never told the Navy Reserve I was transfering, I just did it and the air guard took care of it all. Crazy fast before the next Navy drill. They still want to debreif me from mt SCI clearance! :rofl::rofl:

People I was friends with actually called and congratulated me. The captain was a complete *** hole, and he lost his command since he did not do a security clearance debrief on me. Good for him he was a *** hole and had it out for me. I was supposed to get a 20K bonus for joining and he never signed the paperwork in time, and same thing with my E-6 advancement he never acknowledge my "points" from awards and I did not make the cut bu 1/4 point and I was maxed out at ten. Thank god I knew the rear admiral and he made it happen.

Last edited:
If I was going to do it again I would go USCG for sure. Think the Air Force has it made?.......Still have no idea what the USSF does.

WOW
1670772699344.png

1670772732670.png

If I was going to do it again I would go USCG for sure. Think the Air Force has it made?.......Still have no idea what the USSF does.

Coasties tend to be really entrenched like the Guard I think..... Tough to get good choice assignments and most people are either scraping paint or dealing with idiot recreational boaters.
I was going to go Air Force initially but at the end of the day extremely happy with my Army career and all the stupid-idiot-get-you-killed stuff they paid me to do.

Coasties tend to be really entrenched like the Guard I think..... Tough to get good choice assignments and most people are either scraping paint or dealing with idiot recreational boaters.
I was going to go Air Force initially but at the end of the day extremely happy with my Army career and all the stupid-idiot-get-you-killed stuff they paid me to do.
Thats the half that sweep the floors seriously. Get on a Cutter that has rescue capabilities its on. We had in NY each summer one of their Dauphine helicopters with crew and maintnance people. They were put up in a few beache homes in the Hamptons for lodging. And a ton of Peridium. No wonder why it was the same people every year. I tried getting into the USCG in Hawaii. Since I had more than four years in I was told I was untrainable in the USCG. Even as a Boatswain Mate!

View attachment 1716020912

View attachment 1716020913Kinda cool I'll probably clean it up but maybe it's best to leave it alone.
.32-20 Winchester Center Fire .32 caliber and 20 grains of black powder

Probably still available to some degree with smokeless equivalent.

Ejector rod missing the knurled end - yea I'ld check it or have it checked out before using.
Grips probably aftermarket. I'd Colts' to have their logo.

Chicken butt, :wtf:, Made breakfast, Doz large eggs now over $5 at Giant. Pay less than that per lb of bacon at Sam's. Sum ting wong. :eek:

.32-20 Winchester Center Fire .32 caliber and 20 grains of black powder

Probably still available to some degree with smokeless equivalent.

Ejector rod missing the knurled end - yea I'ld check it or have it checked out before using.
Grips probably aftermarket. I'd Colts' to have their logo.
Thanks for the comment and I will have it checked out and try to find the stock grips.

Chicken butt, :wtf:, Made breakfast, Doz large eggs now over $5 at Giant. Pay less than that per lb of bacon at Sam's. Sum ting wong. :eek:
Buying farm fresh eggs here for 4 bucks a dozed and thought that was high.

-
Back