Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow the radar map looks like it has all the colors of a clown suit!
1671116309013.png

Morning, 12deg outside and not much melting going on. After breakfast I need to get out and do some more plowing.
Me too. Need to get some more filler on car first.

Hey guys. Things are getting back to normal here. well, the new normal. Simone will be coming with me to Carlisle next year. With or without out 5th wheel....
Keeping the cars?!?

Up and At em. Headed out to take her to yoga and go work out myself at the Central Park. Then go for some breakfast and coffee

So got plow truck running,not very good. Misfiring and backfiring. Then stalled and cranks like its out of time,way advanced. Let it cool off some and started,but barely pulls itself around. Tractor is no fun for pushing snow. Its like using a teaspoon. And im frozed.

Went to the commissary on base for the first time today. Very tiny. Price though were weird. Just looked at stuff we normally buy, some stuff was way cheaper, some stuff was about the same.

But what was weird was they had prices on junk food items like chips and cookies jacked thru the roof. 10 bucks for a normal sized bag of Doritos. They must be trying to keep people from eating junk foods

They have always done that no Fattys on Subs even though they love them, Subs I mean. Meat and canned goods are usually cheap. Bacon here is still 2.99 for 12 oz. Just have to compare.

They have always done that no Fattys on Subs even though they love them, Subs I mean. Meat and canned goods are usually cheap. Bacon here is still 2.99 for 12 oz. Just have to compare.
Definitely. Meat was way cheaper. Hamburger for 1.99 per pound

I did buy a frozen pie to take to the company Christmas lunch that I found out about 30 minutes before lol. It was only like 4 bucks. So that was weird too haha. Either way, I’ll hit it up tomorrow with a note pad to compare prices

They take coupons also. The ones I have been in usually have a military only coupon board near the entrance. Cleaning stuff is always cheaper also.

DO NOT GO THERE HUNGRY!

They take coupons also. The ones I have been in usually have a military only coupon board near the entrance. Cleaning stuff is always cheaper also.

DO NOT GO THERE HUNGRY!
Sweet thanks.

And yeah. I was hungry but this one was more the staples.

Condiments and cooking oils are good. Paper products and plastic bags are high.

I should have ran down there the other day would have saved Prob $50, but 40 miles each way kind of negates that.

Chips are staples? :rofl:
No no. They have a section of chips and cookies that is stupidly tiny. Smaller than one of those racks you’d find by a cash register at a gas station.

Now, they had mostly canned goods, staples such as dry pastas, flours etc. a dog/cat food aisle, an energy drink section and then meats and dairy.

What I meant was, they had no quick meal stuff. So like no microwave TV dinners or soups or anything.

-
Back