Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Today I'm headed into the crystal palace (main shop telecom) for our "Holiday Gathering", ugh. Politically correct title as it is at least there's "Dave's BBQ" which is quite good, eat and go lol! And I'll finish the day watching my Seahawks get ran over by the 49ers. Have a Great Day All!

So pretty much they never tell me anything here. Pretty normal I'm getting used to it. But being a retired business guy, I always want to know everything up front, what it is, how long, how much ETC. Mama has been at my house for about 5 days because they were doing work at her house. Last time I was there I saw they raised the level of the courtyard out front and we're going to put new tile in. No one ever told me that they were gutting the house and redoing all the tile on the walls and the floors. But I saw that today when I got to her house. Pretty typical. They treat me like a mushroom. Keep me in the dark and feed me a lot of ****.. :lol:

View attachment 1716022399

View attachment 1716022400

View attachment 1716022401

View attachment 1716022402

View attachment 1716022403

View attachment 1716022404

View attachment 1716022405
To be honest, I would have a round table and let everyone there know that is not right

High today 44 degrees with sunshine, Christmas morning 20 degrees, high of 30. I think last year it was sunny and 50 degrees

No snow here yet. Keith and Pete are getting it.
Yep, all white there, and George is getting his staples taken out today

IMG_9357.jpg

Not sure if we will be in the shop for the holidays yet, hopefully the new years eve temps will be warmer

20221206_202716.jpg

Breakfast showed up, or I should say he showed up for breakfast Tuesday morning :BangHead: I should have been in the blind, he could have been on ice

20221209_120100.jpg

20221209_120009.jpg

Morning all I'm still in Washington for the rest of the week and heading home before the Christmas travel rush. Brother is doing better so I'll get home just in time to clean snow off the driveway. Lol

Morning all I'm still in Washington for the rest of the week and heading home before the Christmas travel rush. Brother is doing better so I'll get home just in time to clean snow off the driveway. Lol
Hope he is fine when you get homme. Washington DC or PC?

I am busy putting towels my wife washed back in the washer, she never uses the damn cup to measure with !!! :BangHead: :BangHead: she has dun this before, I wash all my own clothes, and if she puts to friggin much detergent in I inch like a mf after drying off after a shower, she can be a PITA !! Why do I put up with her, I am setting here inching bad, it will be this way for another friggin hour!! Yep, I am cussing like a sailer with the crabs !!!

-
Back