Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We don't have any snow in the next ten-day forecast.
We do though closer to Christmas a few says of Artic (Frank air) moving in for a few days.
Sure, blame the north guy…i take no responsibility as its like -1 here, just below freezing.

Remember, Bums lives matter!

1671114385172.png

I am going to work with a married older couple today on rifle pistol/shotgun training. They want gun safety, defensive shooting tactics, maint and repair of their primary defensive weapons. A judge and a 410 shotgun. They booked me for one hour.

Sounds like a fun hour.

Who's torquing off the Judge?

I am going to work with a married older couple today on rifle pistol/shotgun training. They want gun safety, defensive shooting tactics, maint and repair of their primary defensive weapons. A judge and a 410 shotgun. They booked me for one hour.
Oh boy.

Just add water.
Kindof like powdered koolaid

Morning, 12deg outside and not much melting going on. After breakfast I need to get out and do some more plowing.

That's a lot for an hour. I'm sure they'll be back.

Just got back from the VA. A hearing aid replacement wasn't in sync as it should be. Tech called the tech rep for the company and together they discovered a software issue.
45 minutes later all done and I can hear better. :thumbsup:

Hey guys. Things are getting back to normal here. well, the new normal. Simone will be coming with me to Carlisle next year. With or without out 5th wheel....

Winter workout… I got this carrier many years ago with a Craftsman chain saw. The saw is long gone, but this still works great to carry through the basement. Usually a bunch of it collapses when I open the door. Today I got to play pick-n-sticks for a while. Lol. Got a good stack in by the stove now. :thumbsup:

835CE91A-B19A-4835-8D11-3FEA427C9505.jpeg

37C6925C-E411-4DE4-A08B-90BB384D7340.jpeg

Winter workout… I got this carrier many years ago with a Craftsman chain saw. The saw is long gone, but this still works great to carry through the basement. Usually a bunch of it collapses when I open the door. Today I got to play pick-n-sticks for a while. Lol. Got a good stack in by the stove now. :thumbsup:

View attachment 1716022503

View attachment 1716022504
So what time is the BBQ? :lol:

Just got back from the VA. A hearing aid replacement wasn't in sync as it should be. Tech called the tech rep for the company and together they discovered a software issue.
45 minutes later all done and I can hear better. :thumbsup:
U get them to tune out the wife voice frequency? I did, seriously.

-
Back