Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I tried that a couple of years ago. Sent like 200 cigars here. Vietnamese customs turned it around and sent it back to me. Cannot send cigarettes or cigars to Vietnam. But...... I've been bringing cigars here for many years. And I never smoke all of them. Right now I probably have 500 cigars in my cabinet. Lol
Hey that a start. Sell a few next time you both come back you each bring a few hundred.

So pretty much they never tell me anything here. Pretty normal I'm getting used to it. But being a retired business guy, I always want to know everything up front, what it is, how long, how much ETC. Mama has been at my house for about 5 days because they were doing work at her house. Last time I was there I saw they raised the level of the courtyard out front and we're going to put new tile in. No one ever told me that they were gutting the house and redoing all the tile on the walls and the floors. But I saw that today when I got to her house. Pretty typical. They treat me like a mushroom. Keep me in the dark and feed me a lot of ****.. :lol:

1000000888.jpg

1000000889.jpg

1000000890.jpg

1000000891.jpg

1000000892.jpg

1000000893.jpg

1000000894.jpg

Well, the drive in wasn't too bad. Just 2wd was fine. About 4" but very wet heavy/slippery snow. 1/2 the roads were plowed, which made it worse honestly.

So pretty much they never tell me anything here. Pretty normal I'm getting used to it. But being a retired business guy, I always want to know everything up front, what it is, how long, how much ETC. Mama has been at my house for about 5 days because they were doing work at her house. Last time I was there I saw they raised the level of the courtyard out front and we're going to put new tile in. No one ever told me that they were gutting the house and redoing all the tile on the walls and the floors. But I saw that today when I got to her house. Pretty typical. They treat me like a mushroom. Keep me in the dark and feed me a lot of ****.. :lol:

View attachment 1716022399

View attachment 1716022400

View attachment 1716022401

View attachment 1716022402

View attachment 1716022403

View attachment 1716022404

View attachment 1716022405
I agree that's a surprise. I would also be surprised if I ended up at a pool party with a bunch of yoga girls in bikini's, musta been terrible lol!

Well, the drive in wasn't too bad. Just 2wd was fine. About 4" but very wet heavy/slippery snow. 1/2 the roads were plowed, which made it worse honestly.
You made it, that's good. Were the *** hats out and about? Seems like it only takes 1 inch of snow around here and people lose their brains

You made it, that's good. Were the *** hats out and about? Seems like it only takes 1 inch of snow around here and people lose their brains
Especially for some driving in the first snow of the season. It's like they have forgotten how.

We don't have any snow in the next ten-day forecast.
We do though closer to Christmas a few says of Artic (Frank air) moving in for a few days.

We have a "snow storm" in the forecast lol. Think it's Mon Tues Wed of next week, glad my daughter has her RAV4 and not just her El Camino.

If it were Springtime and the grape vines were starting to bud all we have to do is listen for the helicopters flying low over the grapes :rofl: Then we know there's frost. Grape farmers are funny like that.

They are saying sleet turning to rain here. We shall see what happens. Dog went sliding when she ran out. Pretty funny.

Thanks. No, only 1 other truck on the road until I got to town. In town it looks like Bonneville Salt Flats, so it is fine

Did you guys loose FABO for a few min? I lost them all for 5 min or so. Facebook worked ok.

-
Back