Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Bad news for some, good news for mom. Looks like mom is next on the list to get into the nursing home here in town. 10 minutes away. And today roads were bad, the 100 mile round trip was out of the question. We all know what has to happen for a room to open up. Its sad, but its a part of life.

Bad news for some, good news for mom. Looks like mom is next on the list to get into the nursing home here in town. 10 minutes away. And today roads were bad, the 100 mile round trip was out of the question. We all know what has to happen for a room to open up. Its sad, but its a part of life.

Sad reality. As an alternative it might mean a similar relocation to be closer to family as well (unless you know differently for certain).

So I find this thread amusing.

There's not that many 67 Baracudas out there. Maybe even fewer Grand Wagoneers (not that anyone would want mine).
Yes I was pulled over once for driving a Barracuda. After the officer was done checking my ID, I asked why he pulled me over and yes they were looking for someone driving a Barrcuda - didn't say what year.

Even in Philadelphia 2022 the police still are spotting and trailing stolen cars.
They got two last night where the thieves tried to run for it. Fortunately no one got hurt in either pursuit.

:thumbsup:

So I find this thread amusing.

There are a number of third party GPS tracking companies out there. Base tracking units are maybe a 100 bucks but GPS doesn't work in a parking garage or steel building FWIW.

I was looking at a remote starter for my truck that has an integrated tracking and "kill" function. Just gotta Google a little :rolleyes:

Ugly weather hitting here in the next few hours. Looks like they are taking this one serious. Had a lot of roads pre-treated over 10 hours ago when I went into work. Probably just an icy mess in the AM and all change to rain before I go to work.

Ugly weather hitting here in the next few hours. Looks like they are taking this one serious. Had a lot of roads pre-treated over 10 hours ago when I went into work. Probably just an icy mess in the AM and all change to rain before I go to work.
But....but....but Not Here !!!! :poke: :poke::lol:

Yeah. It's going to be foul in the morning. Schools down here preemptively canceled.

Be careful out there on the roads

There are a number of third party GPS tracking companies out there. Base tracking units are maybe a 100 bucks but GPS doesn't work in a parking garage or steel building FWIW.

I was looking at a remote starter for my truck that has an integrated tracking and "kill" function. Just gotta Google a little :rolleyes:
I've had cops pull me over before just to look at the car that I was driving. Lol

Morning!
Still mild temps,and more snow today. Think i should replace the second battery in the plow truck,it seems to be causing issues now. Ah,maybe later.

Good morning guys. Rained until late, but looks to be 4-5" of snow out there. Nothing plowed. See how the drive in goes

I met a new friend from my city today. His name is Alex. He's from California. Been living here in Vinh Long for 3 years. Has a wife and a 2-year-old daughter here. He teaches English. That pays pretty well here in Vietnam by Vietnam standards at least. Smoked a cigar with him one for each of us .Guy speaks English so that was a big plus. Anyhow looks like we'll be good friends going forward. He works a lot of hours but he'll call me when he's free. He likes cigars and he doesn't have any here of his own. Lol

I met a new friend from my city today. His name is Alex. He's from California. Been living here in Vinh Long for 3 years. Has a wife and a 2-year-old daughter here. He teaches English. That pays pretty well here in Vietnam by Vietnam standards at least. Smoked a cigar with him one for each of us .Guy speaks English so that was a big plus. Anyhow looks like we'll be good friends going forward. He works a lot of hours but he'll call me when he's free. He likes cigars and he doesn't have any here of his own. Lol
Hey ship them to your house and then sell some??

Hey ship them to your house and then sell some??
I tried that a couple of years ago. Sent like 200 cigars here. Vietnamese customs turned it around and sent it back to me. Cannot send cigarettes or cigars to Vietnam. But...... I've been bringing cigars here for many years. And I never smoke all of them. Right now I probably have 500 cigars in my cabinet. Lol

-
Back