Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, I must have scared off the chick that I was meeting at this cafe every morning at 7:00 a.m.. talked to her like 3 days in a row. Now I haven't seen her for 3 days here. I was all ready to tell her this morning that I already have a woman in Vinh Long. Maybe she already found out. Lol. Kkkkkkkkk

Started on body filler on rear 1/4 panels. Think its turning out ok. Guess im going to break out my epoxy primer and start sealing it up.

So, one of my half Vietnamese half French friends here in my city hooked me up with a Latino guy that is married to a Vietnamese woman also in Vinh Long. Apparently this guy likes to smoke cigars. So I have contacted him and we are supposed to meet today at some point and enjoy a couple of cigars together. Never met the guy before. But I think he's speaks English pretty well. So that'll be a change from the normal for me. :thumbsup:

So, one of my half Vietnamese half French friends here in my city hooked me up with a Latino guy that is married to a Vietnamese woman also in Vinh Long. Apparently this guy likes to smoke cigars. So I have contacted him and we are supposed to meet today at some point and enjoy a couple of cigars together. Never met the guy before. But I think he's speaks English pretty well. So that'll be a change from the normal for me. :thumbsup:

I'm filling in a flow chart to figure that out... but if he pulls out a pocket humidor full of Cubans then that is a win Sir.

Lost a friend last Thursday only 58 years old . Massive heart attack , You just never know !!:BangHead:

286937713_7596397910430206_5932384399593643662_n.jpg
:BangHead: This was his rat rod . R.I.P. Paul .:(

So how many hours of research do you have to do in order to start a thread that will IMMEDIATELY devolve into insults and arguments faster than a tik-tok algorithm?

So how many hours of research do you have to do in order to start a thread that will IMMEDIATELY devolve into insults and arguments faster than a tik-tok algorithm?
Some guy's here do that within minutes.

And a big ole piece of raisin pie to you for keeping us out of the NP side! Without it we would just be mayhem and chaos. Not like the distinctly orderly no rabbit hole thread this is!
Love me some raisin pie!

So just fixed an electrical problem with a ball pein hammer.

How many times might that work with Ford starter before its completely toast?

I can only guarantee it works once.
Thanks Frank.
I opened one of the old dead ones a few years ago to see about replacing parts. The insulation on the windings were trashed. :(

At least I got the Jeep into a dry garage. It was too late to get a lift to a parts store that had one (other side of the city or NJ) so ordered a ACDelco. Should be here Friday.
The dead one is a Remy.

So just fixed an electrical problem with a ball pein hammer.

How many times might that work with Ford starter before its completely toast?
Isn’t that how all electric problems are supposed to be fixed

-
Back