Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Funny you say that about the bushing. The kit didn't come with the boot for the pushrod through the fire wall so we had to go back and ask for one. They sent us one at no charge, but it didn't come with an adapter plate to mate the rectangular boot for the pushrod to the round opening through the firewall so we had to fabricate one.
I dont have a bushing so Im just going to find some fuel line or if worse case some RTV in the hole. I know there is a site that sells the bushing, but Im not buying just that from them.

Family is wonderful. .. and they suck!
Yep one of the brother in laws who came up from Florida took it upon himself to invite a few old friends to the private get together we had set up at a local restaurant for after the service. No he didn't offer to pay anything towards it.

Yep one of the brother in laws who came up from Florida took it upon himself to invite a few old friends to the private get together we had set up at a local restaurant for after the service. No he didn't offer to pay anything towards it.
Jesus.. :wtf: - might be time to run 'em off the farm...:elmer:

Of course the friends didnt offer to pay either... Thats messed up!

man - frost warning here again tomorrow morning...:wtf:

Its finally supposed to start warming up. Its in the low 40's and raining here..

I'm actually OK with it staying cooler - spring and fall are my favorite times of the year to be outside working on the toys... but it would be nice to get past the freezing mark..

Hey Dave, Ramie...
Should be nice with the new brakes Dave.
Cheaper to Keep er Ramie :)

Hey Mitch, I started creating with some engine images for your logo. What do you think of something like this?

Mitch engine logo.jpg

I just dont enjoy the wet part.. I want it to be nice enough outside to be able to get in the yard. I really dislike the heat, I have a hard time and get exhausted easily when its to hot out. I could take 70* year round.

Life on a nutshell.. some people just suck!

Of course the friends didnt offer to pay either... Thats messed up!

No they didn't. But they ran up a fairly large bar tab and I just sat back and watched laughing inside because everyone else knew the food was on me but not the liquor.

Its finally supposed to start warming up. Its in the low 40's and raining here..

-
Back