Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I like the little pop up bubble that comes up when there is an alert ....like some new post came

Kinda like the old AOL.. You got mail!

Argh...I can't make this dang thing work. I can't get the danged quote to work. And by the way I lied I don't know her I thought I would stir things up.

What are you having problems with? Trying to multiquote or just reply?

any of you know what this is and what the apple-cation is??
CIMG0012.JPG
CIMG0013.JPG
CIMG0014.JPG
CIMG0015.JPG

Argh...I can't make this dang thing work. I can't get the danged quote to work. And by the way I lied I don't know her I thought I would stir things up.

eh I could show you some pics of the girl that was to be my prom date before the Army changed my order dates back in highshool who later modeled for Victoria secret but them pics arent appropriate for a family site lol

I was trying to quote....I am not real computer savy
Reply, allows you to quote one person and will automatically insert the quote into the box you type in.

+Quote, will allow you to select multiple people to quote. Once you have everyone you want to quote, scroll down to the box you type in and right below the box it will say "insert quote". Click that, which will then bring up a pop up and show you the quotes you selected. Just click "quote these messages" to insert them all into the box that you type into

I do.

It's the Hurst aftermarket shifter assembly to replace the factory stock Pontiac His-n-Hers shifter that came on the GTO automatic transmission.

what is it worth ?? I would be open to trading or selling it

what is it worth ?? I would be open to trading or selling it

Hard to say, I would scout ebay for one and use it as a price point. The GTO/HO forums might also be a place to get info.

I suspect that these days, folks with those cars prefer the factory shifter rather than the aftermarket one, but who knows...

-
Back