Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning, I am to Rainy, it sure did not make my day as I thought Hops was pulling my leg about everyone was on and posting... a good day ahead of me today doll :thumbsup:

Yeah that hurt would I ever **** you?

I think Wolfie is that older relative, and they are just being knuckleheads. It was more than enough for me taking care of things when I lost my Father and brother. My sister was agreeable with everything, and so far all the stuff I filed is good. all it takes is a couple relatives not agreeing and your handing a big pile of cash to a lawyer to sort it out.
I know it often gets ugly really fast. I have two good friends who have completely broken off with siblings due to differences with in-laws.
What I was thinking here was that the woman in question maybe had an older relative. As I understood, she is not on OMR:s side of the family. Forgive me if I got it wrong.

wow! there is a cool website to custom make a peanuts character
Get Peanutized | ON BLU-RAY™, DVD & DIGITAL HD

peanuts-pi-133486c7cf7e3bc5effb8f74e31b948b-eebde60bf7.jpg

Then gotta run to the grocery store for more food. I like to go by 8 or 9 before people git too busy in there. Then I'm workin on a Mitzu, I bought for my son. Need front shocks and wheel brg adjustment to pass state
It's a 2000 Montero Sport with 115k. Got it fir $1500
Those are good trucks. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Danny asked me yesterday where can she get the Revel Pecan! I had to laugh.

That is a Beef Wellington single portion. Filet Minion with mushroom pate, wrapped in a nice light pastery. I buy them from Omaha Steaks. Then there's the Fried potatoes, and an orange to keep it all healthy. :lol:

So what is everyone doing today? Mine is put new plugs in the pop and if I have time start stripping the parts car

-
Back