Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
sitting on my *** at work again - really considering leaving early though.. gonna be nice out and I got a bizzilion things to do..

sitting on my *** at work again - really considering leaving early though.. gonna be nice out and I got a bizzilion things to do..
Nice here on the hill also Mike, Heck !! walk out and make them wonder if you are coming back :wtf:

Cold 50's and wet here today.
Super here Hops, hitting 78 and nothing but blue sunny skies :thumbsup:

LOL - hmmm.......
Nice here on the hill also Mike, Heck !! walk out and make them wonder if you are coming back :wtf:

Super here Hops, hitting 78 and nothing but blue sunny skies :thumbsup:

yeppers - I just never really checked my profile before too much - I had no idea there were that many...
looks like they got the old thanks converted over to likes. we now have 4 buttons, not sure if/where all those get tracked.

Hey mike,

Is there anyway at all to retrieve pm from the old site?

I know you're not actually asking me - but I am afraid the answer is no - - they are gone
Dang, had a guy buy a part from me, I lost the print out with his address, it's not paypal either, sent the guy several emails and a pm thru here, no response. Dang

so the transaction is incomplete?
Correct, he paid me via PayPal and I'm trying to ship it but he didn't include his address on paypal and it's an unverified account so they don't have an address listed for him either

Correct, he paid me via PayPal and I'm trying to ship it but he didn't include his address on paypal and it's an unverified account so they don't have an address listed for him either
You can refund his paypal with a note. I did that a few times. Also have him update his addy in paypal and the shipping from there is cheaper.

You can refund his paypal with a note. I did that a few times. Also have him update his addy in paypal and the shipping from there is cheaper.
if i cant get in touch with him, i may do that.

Though I get a discount at fedex here anyway, ol lady works there has very nice, all original, rust free 73 dart custom 4 door that we talk about all the time, so she gives me the routine shipper discount, which is about 10%

if i cant get in touch with him, i may do that.

Though I get a discount at fedex here anyway, ol lady works there has very nice, all original, rust free 73 dart custom 4 door that we talk about all the time, so she gives me the routine shipper discount, which is about 10%
LOL - I thought you meant YOUR ol' lady... that took me a second to read and then reread...

-
Back