Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Perhaps the SG units are more narrow than the Peg leg unit Memi is replacing. Either way, if you did not run out of adjuster thread, I don't see why it wouldn't work without shims.

seems like the open dana 30 do not use them and the sure grips do. Might be on to something. I do know they are not in the install kits I just looked.

seems like the open dana 30 do not use them and the sure grips do. Might be on to something. I do know they are not in the install kits I just looked.
I know this is completely irrelevant, but Dana 44 uses shims between the carrier and the bearings to set backlash and preload (similar to the exploded diagram a page or two back). I don't understand their use if the carrier has adjusters...

They are a real PITA to set up. Have to ream out the old bearings to use as setup bearings and trial and error til backlash and pattern got right.. I'll farm that job out next time...

The ceiling is full of tools. I have a pretty good tool collection of my own but sometimes I have to unlock the truck and go shopping.
Is the entire ceiling covered with sockets?

"toolmanmike, post: 1971229722, member: 2106"]Yep

The question is do you use them all? LOL[/QUOTE]

Hi Guys!

I stayed home from work today with a sinus infection. Yuck.

So I worked on this for Mitch...

Mitch logo 5.jpg

Last edited:
Nice !! It certainly Pops right out at ya.
I'm not really an indecisive kinda guy, but I wonder what it would look like using other colors in the logo? Use your excellent judgement.

Nice !! It certainly Pops right out at ya.
I'm not really an indecisive kinda guy, but I wonder what it would look like using other colors in the logo? Use your excellent judgement.

I did some different versions along the way. How about something like this?

Mitch logo 6.jpg

I probably need to get Wifeys opinion when she gets home. I do like the Blue tho, also.

Can't believe no one else is here this evening. They all probably have me on Ignore !!

Friday night, and it's just us in the house.

Oh well, here...I made you a hat

View attachment 1714930002
Hey Dave. Again i must say, you do incredible work. Been getting the little woman ready for atrip out of town, washing her ride, checking oil, tires..... now its time for a little Eagle Rare and some junk food. I believe tonights menu will boast buffalo wings and a sorry excuse for pizza!

Based on footage from your garage-cam, you didn't seem to get much done.. your shower-cam showed quite the opposite... ewwww...
HA! other way around - "Tom" - engine is between the rails! --took some doing though, the first try - the torque converter had slipped forward - yea, that cost me over an hour... "why won't this $%^& thing mate up!?"... and other choice sentences.... LOL

-
Back