Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What type of shims pinion? If so let me know what size I prob have them. For installing the pinion right?
Cool. What were those little gadgets called, they had a thumbwheel with the alphabet characters and you would make embossed labels with it?

DYNAMO label maker

Hey Lefty. What are ya up to today?
Had to take my Dog to the Vet this morning, she is getting a knee replacement! no kidding. She blew out her knee! Trying to get a little motivated and get my Dart back together! This will defiantly be my last resto/mod I will undertake.

Had to take my Dog to the Vet this morning, she is getting a knee replacement! no kidding. She blew out her knee! Trying to get a little motivated and get my Dart back together! This will defiantly be my last resto/mod I will undertake.
My only regrets is it is not a drop top. Tried to find one good enough to restore, no go

Manual stering box from a 66 belve does it fit anything else?
boxes are all the same! STEERING boxes guys! get your mind out of the gutter!
Pitman arm will be different I think. And the sector shaft might be bigger, so you need to find the right pitman arm to fit.

Thats interesting, My 7yr old Lab limps on the left front, but only after he play Frisbee or runs too much. Has me worried.

Did a quick e bay search seems like all the boxes are the same for a stretch early 60's to early 70's What are they worth is the magic question?

What type of shims pinion? If so let me know what size I prob have them. For installing the pinion right?

DYNAMO label maker
No not Pinion shims, I am setting up the rear end, I need shims for the sure grip unit

-
Back