Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Banner day boys....

On February 12, 2022... the Valiant went up on jack stands commencing my unexpected journey. All i wanted to go was get the brakes working properly.

Tonight, after almost a year of great struggle....she's back on all 4's and moved under power....

I could not have done this without your support and allowing my uneducated questions. She's not "done" but minus a quart or so of transmission fluid, she's drivable!

"Cheers"

View attachment 1716044505

View attachment 1716044509
Congrats!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

What is the flex plate I sent you going to be used in?

I have an early, 273 I plan to figure out.

20221221_091811.jpg

Day two here with three men on the job. They work from 7:00 a.m. until 11:00 then they go to lunch until 1:00. Then they come back and work till around 5:00 or 6:00. Not sure what type of roof goes on it. She told me but I didn't get it. I think maybe the same as the roof on the house. That would be good.

PXL_20230204_014539156.jpg

PXL_20230205_045708242.jpg

Then, today I was notified that I was expected to buy these two dresses for her for her birthday which is in roughly a month. Not too bad though. 250 bucks USD for both. Of course the benefit for me is we will get to play dress up. Lol. Kkkkkkkkk.
IMG_20230205_122819.jpg

IMG_20230205_122824.jpg

Here in a couple hours I get to repeat an hour. About to cross into central time zone. Just happened to hit on my watch.

Morning!
-19° and rising. Will be above freezing tomorrow, and some precip. Hope its not rain.
Big ball of wiring in cab of truck, will be thinning it at some point in time. At least brakes will work. Shifter, throttle cable, mount radiator and battery and should run.

Just an FYI folks the Tyson family owns Tyson foods, headquartered right here in North West Arkansas. Springdale Ark to be specific.
I thought China hav a 61% stock share?

Is Tyson Foods owned by the Chinese?

China B 25% owned by Ping Shan Cobb-Vantress Ltd.
Entity NamePlace of IncorporationDescription of Operations
Shandong Tyson-Da Long Food Company, Ltd. Tyson Canada International Holdings LPChina Canada65% owned by TIHC; 35% Dailong Holding Company for foreign subsidiaries

I thought China hav a 61% stock share?

Is Tyson Foods owned by the Chinese?

China B 25% owned by Ping Shan Cobb-Vantress Ltd.
Entity NamePlace of IncorporationDescription of Operations
Shandong Tyson-Da Long Food Company, Ltd. Tyson Canada International Holdings LPChina Canada65% owned by TIHC; 35% Dailong Holding Company for foreign subsidiaries
They also own majority in Smithfield Foods.

-
Back