Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That I knew and Tyson incorporated them. I wont buy from either them or Coke products any more.

Tell you what Rob The way they grow the pork I wont buy it from a store any more, seriously. They give the hogs a really vitamin rich /hormones in the food, then raise the piglets down lower from them. The "poop" runds down and the piglets love it and eat it with other food. One reason things like say pork chops are pink now not red. Nasty. Seriously had a few farmers they wanted to take over here and the refused because of that practice. Glad we have a Amish Market with a butcher near.

I thought China hav a 61% stock share?

Is Tyson Foods owned by the Chinese?

China B 25% owned by Ping Shan Cobb-Vantress Ltd.
Entity NamePlace of IncorporationDescription of Operations
Shandong Tyson-Da Long Food Company, Ltd. Tyson Canada International Holdings LPChina Canada65% owned by TIHC; 35% Dailong Holding Company for foreign subsidiaries
Something very wrong with that, Bad enough we buy all their junk.

Hoppy. I figured you to be on your way to Chile by now.
Large beer truck overturned on highway.
Video of locals helping out. No one seems to be helping the driver just themselves.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I must have missed something when back reading. China have stock in Coke?
Other be more not your race policies pissed me off. And trust me I was discriminated against in HI Bigtime. Like I say if you dont have red hair and green eyes go Fuc. Y.......!

Hoppy. I figured you to be on your way to Chile by now.
Large beer truck overturned on highway.
Video of locals helping out. No one seems to be helping the driver just themselves.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
LOL that happened in front of a shop in NY I worked at a Heineken truck left a side door open and a few pallets fell out it was a free for all!

Other be more not your race policies pissed me off. And trust me I was discriminated against in HI Bigtime. Like I say if you dont have red hair and green eyes go Fuc. Y.......!
Yep that would piss me off as well.

That was the standard fine when we found the crypto loaders on the plane left by the Com Nav Guys. Plus I cleared the codes! They would get it back and have to explain why it was cleared!

That was the standard fine when we found the crypto loaders on the plane left by the Com Nav Guys. Plus I cleared the codes! They would get it back and have to explain why it was cleared!

On the Team... anything that was "First time" was a case of beer tax.

That was pretty serious. Especially in the Vintage Corvette every SCIF has. I was a secure coms guy for a few years so knew. Oh beer betting, think I lost once!

What the actual.....

:wtf:

Screenshot_20230205_080027_Chrome.jpg

LOL that happened in front of a shop in NY I worked at a Heineken truck left a side door open and a few pallets fell out it was a free for all!
When I was a kid, we lived on the corner in Silverdale. A truck lost some stuff turning up the hill. Dad grabbed a case of scrapple. 18lbs if I remember right. :thumbsup:

-
Back