Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I would need to get my tailbone rebuilt to ride that one.

I wonder what would happen today if you go into the autozone and ask for a schrader valve? :rofl:

s-l1600.png

Autozone. The one down the street doesn't know anything but the one across town is managed by a 55 year old guy that has been in the parts business since he was in his early 20's. You can get what you need there.

No just in a saved search. DP bushings. Uually way more. I would buy them but have a few NOS sets I picked up and a few hundred bushings I had made up.
Figured seller wwas in state so you might know him.

Matt this guy is a tool. He posts stuff he does not have and then tries to get it dropped shipped. Found out from CJMP that I bought something from him and he clued me in.
s-l500.gif

Matt this guy is a tool. He posts stuff he does not have and then tries to get it dropped shipped. Found out from CJMP that I bought something from him and he clued me in.
View attachment 1716044676
Hate operations like that.
Mitchell's would do that with half the stuff they listed in the Hemmings yellow book.
Another place that is infamaous for that is the fabric place in Oregon. SMS? But he had a corner on the market. Like only one other place that was even close to having access so every upholstery guy I knew said at some point you have to deal with them.

Tony's parts I wont deal with any more. needed a DP repop lead fast so he is close. Called him, sure it will be in the mail today. Took two weeks and came from USA1! Never again.

Tony's parts I wont deal with any more. needed a DP repop lead fast so he is close. Called him, sure it will be in the mail today. Took two weeks and came from USA1! Never again.
Value added reseller? Not

Another ood guy is Jack from Central Jersey Motor parts. Has a few warehoses of NOS mopar and some ford. Deal with him alot both ways. I have cleaned up a few distributors that were nos but not stored well for him. He has also turned me on to NORS parts in bulk from guys he knows.

We got parts for my sons Firebird there I believe, guess we got lucky lol!

-
Back