Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
IMG_20230224_144658502_HDR.jpg

Fred, I have that sign, my Bud brought some expensive fun dogs for our fire, neighbor guy and kid came across property to see the large fire and the kid kept loosing the dogs in fire

Fred, I have that sign, my Bud brought some expensive fun dogs for our fire, neighbor guy and kid came across property to see the large fire and the kid kept loosing the dogs in fire
Love it my kids did the same thing.

Used the hoist to straighten the box ends and bed floor, 4x4 post and set hoist to push on the bent parts. Worked well.

Frame connectors showed up, a bit more heavy duty than i thought they would be, nice pieces :)

Get them from Mancini's ?
US cartool... i didn't know mancinis sold them honestly (they are 10 miles from me, i should probably check wth them first) Cartool has the ones that weld to the floor without cutting the floor up though.. didn't think anyone else makes em like that

US cartool... i didn't know mancinis sold them honestly (they are 10 miles from me, i should probably check wth them first) Cartool has the ones that weld to the floor without cutting the floor up though.. didn't think anyone else makes em like that
Cartool is the only ones that make those. I like them. They look factory!

I know already that tomorrow's Sprint Car races over the hill are cancelled already. Now there's another issue to that :lol: . A mudslide has closed the state highway between here and there :BangHead:

Ah, Ted and I are planning a trip to Baraboo, Wisc. next Friday for a Driftless Glen distillery tour. I'm excited about that. They make some of the best juice!

driftless glen pair.jpg

-
Back