Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I don't want to get to carried away, I real am interested. I a luxury car that weighs 7 thousand pounds and can go zero to 60 in 4 seconds and 12. 20 in the quarter
Plus gets great gas image 12 in the city ad 16 highway.
Get you a Durango SRT like my wife’s… faster, fully loaded, rides like your on air, and gets 22-24 mpg average.

I've been trying to figure out what kind of Whisky I want to buy when I go to Scotland in Aug. I am going to do some tastings, hope I can nail down a region or type I like. Any input???

I've been trying to figure out what kind of Whisky I want to buy when I go to Scotland in Aug. I am going to do some tastings, hope I can nail down a region or type I like. Any input???
First thing is to decide if you like the peaty style or not so peaty style. Try some Islay Here and that would be a good reference check? Kind of exploring your tolerance for the peat. Easiest way to explain, if it smells like a high school locker room that is peaty!

I like the Highlands Scotch. The Lowlands uses Peat Moss to dry the grain during the malting process. It gives it that burnt rubber smell and taste. Peated Scotch is not popular with everyone.

First thing is to decide if you like the peaty style or not so peaty style. Try some Islay Here and that would be a good reference check? Kind of exploring your tolerance for the peat. Easiest way to explain, if it smells like a high school locker room that is peaty!
I think I will keep it basic, do I like "smokey" "peaty" etc. and go from there. Not sure how much I can send back, just don't want to pass on something that is hard to get stateside.

I like the Highlands Scotch. The Lowlands uses Peat Moss to dry the grain during the malting process. It gives it that burnt rubber smell and taste. Peated Scotch is not popular with everyone.
Ok thanks, I read that the overall flavor changes and follows the regons with the Highlands being the largest region. I should do some pre-work lol!

R.6508632f2ec31a5b0714b941fbf2f876

Ok, drink from one end to the other lol!

Let me know if there's a rare/unavail brand that you like and I'll keep an eye out. Think I might have "Secret Santa'd" you a bottle from Whidbey Island years ago, should probably try to redeem myself lol!! Ya know that famous Whidbey Island distillery lol!

Sorry, but Merica says Kentucky Bourbon or Tennessee Moonshine only please

No help on the spirits taste as I don’t drink. Should be able to get a pump at tractor supply big r type of places.

I've been told I'm Scottish or Irish but I'm not sure which. Probably don't remember. Too many spirits??

I'm not a fan of peated Scotch. One thing good about our whisky (proper spelling for Scotch and Irish) tasting group, I got a chance to try it without wasting money on a bottle. Peat tases like a Harbor Freight store smells. That Chinese rubber tire smell. Not for me! :rofl:

I'm not a fan of peated Scotch. One thing good about our whisky (proper spelling for Scotch and Irish) tasting group, I got a chance to try it without wasting money on a bottle. Peat tases like a Harbor Freight store smells. That Chinese rubber tire smell. Not for me! :rofl:
Like she said. It's an acquired taste.:rofl:

-
Back