Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So yeah, had my meeting with a VA rep today, the lady saying the VA will not accept my LODs because they were not done while on deployment… supposedly only accepting claims for soldiers deployed to combat or OCONUS missions…

If your command wanted to take care of you they COULD get you in theater on a quick in-and-out... :rolleyes: Mine would do that for guys getting re-up bonuses back in the day.

Hey...so I'm a rock-head on engine building.

What is it about these two books that makes the one $200 and the other $35??

1. How to Rebuild the Small-Block Mopar by William Burt

2. How to Rebuild Small-Block MOPAR Engines by Don Taylor

If your command wanted to take care of you they COULD get you in theater on a quick in-and-out... :rolleyes: Mine would do that for guys getting re-up bonuses back in the day.
I’m not sure what they told me is accurate. As I know tons of soldiers currently in that have never deployed but have legit claims that are infact being paid out. Seems I’ll have to go the lawyer route vs the VA rep route

Hey...so I'm a rock-head on engine building.

What is it about these two books that makes the one $200 and the other $35??

1. How to Rebuild the Small-Block Mopar by William Burt

2. How to Rebuild Small-Block MOPAR Engines by Don Taylor
Wow not sure

I’m not sure what they told me is accurate. As I know tons of soldiers currently in that have never deployed but have legit claims that are infact being paid out. Seems I’ll have to go the lawyer route vs the VA rep route

Find a Service Officer at the local Legion Post if you were previously talking to VA bureaucrat

Find a Service Officer at the local Legion Post if you were previously talking to VA bureaucrat
The lady at the VFW is the one who told me this… but everything I’m finding on the VA’s own website contradicts what she stated

Correct fuse orientation is important...

Screenshot 2023-02-27 131623.jpg

Yeah, find another advisor... Maybe Legion would be more open.
Legion won’t return or answer my emails or calls. Been trying that route for a year. Even tried showing up during their advertised monthly meetings twice, two different posts, and no one was there. In fact I think the legion is dying honestly.

I’ve got a VA lawyers number I’ll try calling

Legion won’t return or answer my emails or calls. Been trying that route for a year. Even tried showing up during their advertised monthly meetings twice, two different posts, and no one was there. In fact I think the legion is dying honestly.

I’ve got a VA lawyers number I’ll try calling

Yeah... it's fading fast with the WW-II generation. I was an Ad-hoc member for a bit. Went down to a local once...got the stink-eye and shakedown as to why I was there...bar was full of smoke with several gentlemen looking like they had been hard at it for a while (it was 10 AM). I don't bother any longer

Yeah... it's fading fast with the WW-II generation. I was an Ad-hoc member for a bit. Went down to a local once...got the stink-eye and shakedown as to why I was there...bar was full of smoke with several gentlemen looking like they had been hard at it for a while (it was 10 AM). I don't bother any longer
Is what it is I guess. It’d be nice if they accept it but if not, f-it

Fell like someone kicked me someplace.
Pain has started to subside, just a ruff day.

Still have them just trying to fight thru it. I have a call in to the doc. See how long he takes to respond.

Post 10 Albany Oregon. I am considering transferring to local post but it looks abandoned!

I am taking a quick break. I have been trying to get a spray buggy going all day that Jodi scored on CL For a great price. A smart monkey would have wired pump motor first and verified functionality. But o noooooo me being a thinking man I plumbed, fabricated battery holder, complete with disconnects. wired fabricated hitch etc first. I mean fancy hot rodding heat shrink, wire loom, all gussied up. Filled tank no leaks, power to pump, check all good. Right up to the part where the pump creates pressure! Moron! Tore it apart and found cobwebs and spider hatchery inside. Not a good sign.

-
Back