Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I tell you what I am seriously slowing down took 2 hours to run a wire to two outlets in the container and just could not do a ladder yesterday at all. This is really sucking bad lately.
Sorry to hear that bud

Ever seen a shipping container that looks like this @halifaxhops ?

16 x 8 x 8

Screenshot_20230227_090443_Facebook.jpg

Selling a 1973 Dodge Challenger roller, was a 340 auto car, no motor or trans, clear maryland title in hand, 8.75 rear axle, 150 mph speedo, floors are rusty, it has been hit on passenger side by fender, $3500 takes it, located in st Thomas pa
St Thomas, PA
Location is approximate
Seller information
Ryan Rail Brown
(80)
Joined Facebook in 2014

Selling a 1973 Dodge Challenger roller, was a 340 auto car, no motor or trans, clear maryland title in hand, 8.75 rear axle, 150 mph speedo, floors are rusty, it has been hit on passenger side by fender, $3500 takes it, located in st Thomas pa
St Thomas, PA
Location is approximate
Seller information
Ryan Rail Brown
(80)
Joined Facebook in 2014
150 mph speedo is Canadian KPH

Good morning Dizzy Dudes. I get some of that between vision and hearing issues and then leg and knee pains that show up whenever. If it gets bad I stay off ladders, but otherwise I take it slow and just keep going. I think they call it getting old...

Good Morning

What's going on Chris?
Just a day full of drama so far. And none of it actually caused by me, I just gotta solve it and put out the flames so to speak. Seems I’m destined to solve everyone’s drama in this life. Hey, at least I’m good at something right?

Morning, another day in the upper 40s I will take it. Vertigo sucks had it a while back, got really bad when I was under a car working.

Just a day full of drama so far. And none of it actually caused by me, I just gotta solve it and put out the flames so to speak. Seems I’m destined to solve everyone’s drama in this life. Hey, at least I’m good at something right?

You need one of those airfield extniguisher carts.

Torsion Bar Boot. There could be a boot for the CV on some fwd POS that might work. The vintage VW swingaxle trans, the boot to the axle housing was a split clamp and machine screw type device.

Torsion Bar Boot. There could be a boot for the CV on some fwd POS that might work. The vintage VW swingaxle trans, the boot to the axle housing was a split clamp and machine screw type device.

That's along the lines of what I was thinking...Be nice to have that option. I have one with a small tear in it and I REALLY don't want to pull the whole thing to fix

So yeah, had my meeting with a VA rep today, the lady saying the VA will not accept my LODs because they were not done while on deployment… supposedly only accepting claims for soldiers deployed to combat or OCONUS missions…

-
Back