Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Another name is pirhana
70F7F62B-7280-456A-AEDE-E4AF81C3D444.png

Here's a couple pics from last nights show, pretty bad when I can't hide behind a 2X shirt anymore lol! Again, weird so see a concert when bowling was going on, good thing the music was pretty loud and didn't hear the pins.

View attachment 1716056271

View attachment 1716056272
If you think that's bad Rich. I have to buy 4 or 5X here in Vietnam if I want to buy a shirt. That's how far off they are on the sizes for their people. In America I wear XL. LOL....KKKKKKKKKK

So I went out today with the wife's daughter's new husband while the wife and daughter were studying doing nails. And I don't mean cigarettes. We went and shot some pool together. Most of the pool tables here have no holes therefore three ball or snooker or whatever the hell they call it. But we went to a pool hall where there was a regulation table with six holes. So we shot 10 games of eight ball. I win six out of 10. But to be completely honest he did scratch on a couple of games. He shoots pretty good. For a guy from Hanoi. Lol

1 last small hole to patch in my floor (waiting for the corroseal to do it's thing) Started on the passenger frame connector.. Although made to fit the floor each one is like 2 hours of grinding to make them actually fit :(

Good Morning All! Wife begged me for a new puppy, she got it yesterday while I was working lol! It's another pug, this one mixed with Jack Russell so it can jump already (11 weeks old). It's a female, haven't named her yet.

Wow rain and snow showers in the forecast, today and tomorrow and March 9, 10th. Getting a little on the "late in the year" side for here.

Morning!
-7°! Temp went up overnight. A little bit to do on studebaker, and will bring firebird in this afternoon.

Morning from the Midwest...rained all night windy today, but rain is always better than the alternative. :thumbsup:
Have a great day!!

So I went out today with the wife's daughter's new husband while the wife and daughter were studying doing nails. And I don't mean cigarettes. We went and shot some pool together. Most of the pool tables here have no holes therefore three ball or snooker or whatever the hell they call it. But we went to a pool hall where there was a regulation table with six holes. So we shot 10 games of eight ball. I win six out of 10. But to be completely honest he did scratch on a couple of games. He shoots pretty good. For a guy from Hanoi. Lol
Lol, I hope your moving ok, shooting a bunch and not doing in at least a night every other week might make your lower back a little tender.
Good Morning All! Wife begged me for a new puppy, she got it yesterday while I was working lol! It's another pug, this one mixed with Jack Russell so it can jump already (11 weeks old). It's a female, haven't named her yet.
I have one for you this morning, Boss Lady, that bread can be demanding to get there way, smart and creative in many ways, congratulations
Hey crew...

Alarm went off... laid there thinking it was Sunday...
It happens, couple weeks ago I lost two days, and I didn't have any beer or bourbon, I think it was a moon faze :(

1,323 anglers at the fishing derby. Big prize was $15,000.
Almost $30 grand total in prize money.
There is a time slot draw, winning fish isnt necessarily the biggest fish.

66 now this morning again, 71 for the hight today, my back is capable to walk and squat down, so looks like I will get laundry cought up this morning, take is slow and move smart, its been a long 3 days of recovery

1,323 anglers at the fishing derby. Big prize was $15,000.
Almost $30 grand total in prize money.
There is a time slot draw, winning fish isnt necessarily the biggest fish.
Oh my !! Mikie likie some Bass tournaments, ranked 27 in the state back in 1987, life is good as I look back.

Oh my !! Mikie likie some Bass tournaments, ranked 27 in the state back in 1987, life is good as I look back.
Most fish caught were northern pike, aka snot rockets, hammer handles or jackfish.

Hay yall are the ones livin up there in the frozen part of the country. Kwityerbitchen. We're done with cold stuff. We don't have a day with a low under 45 for the next two weeks on the outlook.

-
Back