Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So not sure how many hockey fans there are on this thread but the Bs are rocking it! And you know you got something when even your Goalie scores! Hah! What a shot! While I am not a Bs (Bruins) fan they have quite the team this year.
Big time hockey fan here . :canada:Not a Boston fan either ! But yea nice goal.

Good morning. Pulling trailer to Phoenix in the morning. Monday. Supposed to be a 10 mph tail wind the whole way. Nice

A lot of people think of ailanthus (Tree from Hell) as a 'little weed tree'. They are a rampant, invasive species in this area. I removed some very large ones when we moved here. One big one in back yard was easily 8-10in diameter and probably 50ft ft tall. Have been doing search and destroy ever since. They still pop up randomly. Not sure if birds spread seeds or what. I did let a few grew to 2ft last year to attract lantern flies so I could kill them.

think this guy works at amazon.
nc_ohc=8tm_UFhMzq8AX9PN1r2&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.png

GO BRUINS!

They were not supposed to be this good... then they were supposed to fade late season because they were old.... still banging.

Pasternac keeps putting up circus shots. Amazing.

Not sure how the playoffs will go but the season has been fun.
I think they have a legitimate chance at the cup, unless of course they get the Presidents trophy curse!

I went sigh seein' this mornin'. I usually see snow on the foothills at least once a year and it last about 1 day. This morning I saw snow in places I never seen it before and lots of it. Our river still runnin' like crazy. Little mudslides all over the place on them rural roads with the accompanying ROAD CLOSED signs :rolleyes: :lol: I got history with most of them roads so some of them signs were ignored :lol:

Well that was about as much fun as I anticipated. So glad I did not remove valves last night! The biggest cause of the leak was a big chip out of the hot water valve seat. Of course my seat removing tool fits any one but that. LOL. Tried using a screwdriver. Which proved very effective in removing the square shape out of the brittle old brass. OK, an easy out got it done... As for finding new valves... Ace-no. Homey depo - no. Lowes for the win! Had 2 Hot side in stock. Which is what was in it. I don't like opposite handles for H and C anyway. Still have to clean up the handles, but it's together and the water is back on. I did have a backup plan.. Picked up a couple of caps while at the store. Was going to bust a hole in the drywall, solder them closed and call it a day if the valves were not replaceable.

Well that was about as much fun as I anticipated. So glad I did not remove valves last night! The biggest cause of the leak was a big chip out of the hot water valve seat. Of course my seat removing tool fits any one but that. LOL. Tried using a screwdriver. Which proved very effective in removing the square shape out of the brittle old brass. OK, an easy out got it done... As for finding new valves... Ace-no. Homey depo - no. Lowes for the win! Had 2 Hot side in stock. Which is what was in it. I don't like opposite handles for H and C anyway. Still have to clean up the handles, but it's together and the water is back on. I did have a backup plan.. Picked up a couple of caps while at the store. Was going to bust a hole in the dryall, solder them closed and call it a day if the valves were not replaceable.
Well done :thumbsup:

-
Back