Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Pup is now demanding space on Hemis couch!

5C07FC74-88FA-4D46-9F53-4FC7FAA8AF35.jpeg

5612C923-F570-442C-8780-2FCD0DF8368B.jpeg

Tried the bucket. That didn’t work well

So last fall, I rented a brush cutter and cleared out all the underbrush in my woods. But it would only cut the sapling down to about 4 inches , leaving a mine field of very sharp, essentially pungi sticks.

So it’s been 6 months now, and as I prep for spring, how or rather what can I use to get rid of all them ?
How far do they stick up above the ground? You almost need to grind them out with a stump grinder or dig them out with a track hoe.
(not a crack ho) :rofl:

What do you plan to do there. Cant just let them rot?
I have to have it clear as we’re building there and this part will eventually be our yard.

The catch is, I cannot disturb the dirt until the health department approves the septic, which will be June time line but I still have the have it cleared and safe to walk in prior

Thought about having the machine shop make me up some sharpened AR500 lawn mower blades for my old mower, that still runs just fine, and seeing if that 40 year old beast will tackle them.

Thought about having the machine shop make me up some sharpened AR500 lawn mower blades for my old mower, that still runs just fine, and seeing if that 40 year old beast will tackle them.
Something with a circular saw blade on it. Weedwacker or similar. This would do it, but looks like a lot of work... Amazon product ASIN B093CN1DKS

That chainsaw one I have can be tilted kind of sideways and worked good on the Bamboo

I need to get me some bamboo to plant along a fence line. About 100 ft.

Hoppy have any roots left?

Ya need a 6 - 8" deep edging barrier to keep it from going crazy.

Speaking of which, I need to root out that stupid Chinese Sumac up the hill. Sun is out and cool 42° maybe a good project

So yesterday I go down to One Hung Lows to get some Won Ton and Sweet and Sour Soup.
Fun conversation. Mr Wong so cold today Ground hogs was correct.
Me nope I have about a half dozen out and about on my property.
Mr Wong . Oh Oh. You catch a bring me I buy them.:lol::lol::lol:

So you're saying to NOT buy the "Special Meat fried rice" this week?

So not sure how many hockey fans there are on this thread but the Bs are rocking it! And you know you got something when even your Goalie scores! Hah! What a shot! While I am not a Bs (Bruins) fan they have quite the team this year.

GO BRUINS!

They were not supposed to be this good... then they were supposed to fade late season because they were old.... still banging.

Pasternac keeps putting up circus shots. Amazing.

Not sure how the playoffs will go but the season has been fun.

-
Back