Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You can find the Gitz ones around 8 each but they have a logo on top which I ant use one 100 point ones they have nothing on it. around $18 each!

Well time to eat. Scrapple eggs and a small coffee.

20230226_085435.jpg

Well we are now done painting the inside of the big house. The dumb pup has paint on her side, muzzle and tail. On plus side we are going to start outside next so she will get new colors. The outside will be Jade Dragon, to me it looks like washed out olive drab! Tried to talk her into black trim but no go! Hah!

Well we are now done painting the inside of the big house. The dumb pup has paint on her side, muzzle and tail. On plus side we are going to start outside next so she will get new colors. The outside will be Jade Dragon, to me it looks like washed out olive drab! Tried to talk her into black trim but no go! Hah!
I was going to paint the last house a similar color. I was going with antique cream white for trim.

Your pup sounds like me I always paint myself along with the wall. lol

If he paid that much for what is basically a core. Then Yep. He got the SHAFT.
Ray have seen some bad core DP's this was the second worse. Big issue is people were in them before so parts got change out for different curves.

A member brought the holy grail 426 Dual quad over he bought From Tony;'s parts for 950.. Had electrical wire house type in it, wood screws, wrong shaft and cam plate and the vac advance was toas. Glad the guy was here. Told him I would make up a letter to return it. Nope re did it when he was her another 1100 in parts and labor. Somehow he was happy with it?

-
Back