Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well men, my back (lower) will need another couple days to heal up.. old man is feeling old today after that fender bassman 10 buy..

20230224_111244.jpg

So if you get home from hockey and your wife is starving and you quip “ I will trade you a home made pizza for sex” what does that make you? Pizza is her Achilles heel. Yep I totally made a pizza for her! I am such a kept man!
On the upside, your getting some this evening..lol :rofl:

Oil changed this morning and been cleaning the interior of my daily driver. Shampoo seats,carpet and the whole interior. after a good exterior and engine bay wash will polish and wax it and make sure everything is in good condition then selling it. 2012 Mazda 6 in great shape that has 144 thousand on it. Hate to sell it been a great car but have to get my teeth fixed and looks like complete dentures.
Fred, you should come to Southeast Asia and have that dental work done. A fraction of the cost in the USA. If you still have all of your teeth originally you can have them ground down and have porcelain caps put on all of them for under $3,600. Jus sayin

How many acres and hours of wildfire fight does one need before the Army gives them a firefighter MOS?

asking for a friend :rofl:

Nearly 20 years ago. We came home late one evening. The youngest was tired and was working to get her to bed. One of the older kids was not feeling well and was working to get him comfortable. The oldest daughter was also helping with this effort. The 3rd in line. My 6 year old son was bored and restless. I gave him the remote control and told him to watch some TV. We just got cable TV which included HBO and ShowTime. I forgot it was after 11:00. He came back out after 10 min with his usual discussed look on his face saying there is nothing on TV. I said "What do you mean? There are over 60 channels?" He said "All that's on is news and Slobering on boobs!' I knew right away what he was talking about. And that's how a 6 year old boy describe seeing cable soft ****.

To this day we describe all adult content as "Slobbering on boobs" in recognition of his first description.

Today a lot of the family is here helping hang all of these artificial flowers and greenery in our new shade space next to the house. Should be nice to hang out here with friends and drink beer. Or drink coffee in the morning....... :thumbsup:
PXL_20230225_040653763.jpg

PXL_20230226_064258047.jpg

PXL_20230226_064306707.jpg

PXL_20230226_064323282.jpg

Last edited:
Morning!
-21°, thats slightly better. Going to visit mom this morning, then coffee with Kim’s old boss. Might make it into shop today. Maybe not.

-
Back