Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hmm...

20230225_184257.jpg

I think Karl wrote this headline.

.USE THE MOON TO FIND URANUS TONIGHT

The moon makes its close approach to Uranus on Saturday (Feb. 25) providing an excellent guide for skywatchers to spot the seventh planet from the sun. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Took a ride to town earlier today. Many snow covered hills just east of town. Our river that was bone dry last Tuesday is deep and wide and haulin' *** for the beach. The speedway? Let's just call it Lake 805 :lol:

I think Karl wrote this headline.

.USE THE MOON TO FIND URANUS TONIGHT

The moon makes its close approach to Uranus on Saturday (Feb. 25) providing an excellent guide for skywatchers to spot the seventh planet from the sun. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
mooning Uranus? Yea think Karl would have a blast with that.

Took a ride to town earlier today. Many snow covered hills just east of town. Our river that was bone dry last Tuesday is deep and wide and haulin' *** for the beach. The speedway? Let's just call it Lake 805 :lol:
You would think with the water problems. They would find a way to divert the water from dumping into the ocean.

So just got home from a Father Daughter date! Best day ever! She now has her own family but made time for her old fat Dad and we went to an Arkansas Razorbacks Club Hockey game. Last weekend before all the National tournament starts. We just had a great time. What a great day!

So just got home from a Father Daughter date! Best day ever! She now has her own family but made time for her old fat Dad and we went to an Arkansas Razorbacks Club Hockey game. Last weekend before all the National tournament starts. We just had a great time. What a great day!
Nothing better than that John memories there for sure.

I be cold tonight and my feet are frozen so a movie and Tigger slippers and I be happy.

IMG_20230225_195601642.jpg

-
Back