Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning everyone. Another couple inches of snow. Yuck. Running down to Rockford IL to see a buddy (amd member here) this afternoon. Will be a good time.

20230225_084607.jpg

Interesting thing this week. 2 of the guys that came in (and we get about 200 a week) One raped a little kid....gets a 1-3 year sentence. The other a smart *** kid that was in Ocean City NJ. shot at a seagull with a BB gun. Got 5 years. Can you belive it. This is where our country is going

Interesting thing this week. 2 of the guys that came in (and we get about 200 a week) One raped a little kid....gets a 1-3 year sentence. The other a smart *** kid that was in Ocean City NJ. shot at a seagull with a BB gun. Got 5 years. Can you belive it. This is where our country is going
WTF?

@halifaxhops I assume these are standard distributors, but what are your thoughts on the housings used? Never seen such a thing. Definitely would make people scratch their heads.

20230225_075216.jpg

Looks like they are using them along with a crank trigger. Neve saw that one before. Ever talk to Jesse?

Looks like they are using them along with a crank trigger. Neve saw that one before. Ever talk to Jesse?
Yes with a crank trigger. I got this book yesterday. Very cool stuff. No, I need to though. I called a couple times, no answer. But I will try. I am super curious to hear stories.

20230224_192853.jpg

Morning fellers, close to 50 today and tomorrow. Hope some of this snow melts before it gets cold again on Monday.

Wow you guys are chatty Kathy's this morning. Hey all. Rained all night. Really wet around here

Memike mentioned a Ramcharger. I was looking at one with a plow they want $3000 but it doesn't run It did and it looks pretty nice except for some rust in the lower quarter panel. Interior is beautiful. I think it is the fuel pump but didn't want to spray a little gas in the carb to see if it would chug. I am thinking of offering $2000 and there is a full sized truck with a freshly rebuilt engin in it but it is all rusty. Question is....$2000 fair or is it too much?
2 would be a great price three would still be fair.

Decided on a lunch / early dinner.
Steak, mushrooms , onions, cheese. A few eggs and a little bacon
For garnish

20230225_124857.jpg

WTF right?

-
Back