Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
NOOOOOOooooooooo
But its you Tike!

Tikini man.jpg

He is prob broke after buying new tubes for it!
Nope, the 41 year old is single, owns a nice home, makes the big buck as an engineer for CWC here in Jonesboro, two big tubes, 2 little ones, even if he replaces all of them he is still setting pretty

This storm we've had here got a lot of attention from the news media. Last night I saw a short bit about tomorrow's NASCAR gig at the soon to be remodeled Fontana Auto Club Speedway. Poor girl standin' there in the rain talking to wet race fans that were camping out in the infield for the race. :lol: Qualifying will be the big issue, they sposed to get soaked today and tomorrow should be decent.

This storm we've had here got a lot of attention from the news media. Last night I saw a short bit about tomorrow's NASCAR gig at the soon to be remodeled Fontana Auto Club Speedway. Poor girl standin' there in the rain talking to wet race fans that were camping out in the infield for the race. :lol: Qualifying will be the big issue, they sposed to get soaked today and tomorrow should be decent.

F1.... they drive in the rain

Memike mentioned a Ramcharger. I was looking at one with a plow they want $3000 but it doesn't run It did and it looks pretty nice except for some rust in the lower quarter panel. Interior is beautiful. I think it is the fuel pump but didn't want to spray a little gas in the carb to see if it would chug. I am thinking of offering $2000 and there is a full sized truck with a freshly rebuilt engin in it but it is all rusty. Question is....$2000 fair or is it too much?

-
Back