Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sweet amp Mike.

Sorry about the back getting tweaked
I was actually thinking about one of these at some point.

View attachment 1716055414
I remember seeing one of these for your hitch receiver. It could be handy and priced right. Amazon product ASIN B08DK54XMP The welders on this thread could build one quite easily.

1677332423470.png

Yup... I trashed my back loading a transmission into the truck
Wow, you think :rofl: , thats a two man job anymore at our age, my 904 Ramcharger trans I have put in my 66 was the last time I threw out my back about two years ago, it was on a peice of cardboard, sliding it over near my 360 that was on my cheery picker, I bend down to slide it and Mikie hit the floor, those sideways movements get me, or shooting to much pool (3 Hours) then going to an estate sale the next morning and loading that big Fender amp :rofl:

Wow, you think :rofl: , thats a two man job anymore at our age, my 904 Ramcharger trans I have put in my 66 was the last time I threw out my back about two years ago, it was on a peice of cardboard, sliding it over near my 360 that was on my cheery picker, I bend down to slide it and Mikie hit the floor, those sideways movements get me, or shooting to much pool (3 Hours) then going to an estate sale the next morning and loading that big Fender amp :rofl:

Yup, quick reach and leans will get ya. I have to force myself to be deliberate

Yeah and there's no "I" in team but there's an "I" in *****, sorry all, really don't like that dude and hope Seahawks aren't thinking about it.

He's just a drama queen. He's on the down side. Better to draft and build around a young guy. Regime change has occurred with Old Man Brady retirement and R Wilson becoming a basket case

He's just a drama queen. He's on the down side. Better to draft and build around a young guy. Regime change has occurred with Old Man Brady retirement and R Wilson becoming a basket case
Well said and I agree on the young draft for Seattle, have a vetran to show him. Wilson is a basket case, what a **** show over there in Denver

Oops, coffee is done. I added a little Jamaica me Crazy in there today. That will make me feel festive. (Que Karl)

Good morning another sunny day and cranked the heat up in the garage and today is change oil on my daily drivers turn on some good old rock and roll and and do the shuffle across the garage.

Good morning another sunny day and cranked the heat up in the garage and today is change oil on my daily drivers turn on some good old rock and roll and and do the shuffle across the garage.
Today I get to turn OFF the heaters in the garages because it warms up to the 50's-60's for the next ten days. :thumbsup:

1677332423470-png.png

I get to work at the quarry one fall morning, on cold mornings we had a little fire pit we would light and warm up before climbing on them cold machines. Talking, enjoying my coffee, enjoying the fire, boss comes over "Alex, go over in the shop there and help Jim for a while. Looks like the yard will have a slow start." I walked over and shut my loader down and head to the shop. Jim the truck driver had spotted a pretty nice buck just as he entered the quarry property and blasted it :wtf:. Boss wanted me to help him get it hung from the rafters of the shop before I started loading trucks :lol:. It was during deer season and he did have a deer tag :rofl:

The mental pic of Fred waltzing around the garage in a thong....not good. :BangHead::BangHead::wtf:

-
Back