Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Some one will buy that in a minute Mike
Yes they would, but my son is freaked over it an came and picked it up yesterday, I couldn't charge a finders fee for it, but maybe I should have.
I used to build tube amps and you got a UNREAL deal... especially in that condition

Bassman 10 for sale
I knew it was a great Find, if my wife and I was not stand first in line to get it someone would have got it.
This just sold for just under a Mill.

View attachment 1716055404
Harley Davidson! A million!! My goodness!

Yes they would, but my son is freaked over it an came and picked it up yesterday, I couldn't charge a finders fee for it, but maybe I should have.

I knew it was a great Find, if my wife and I was not stand first in line to get it someone would have got it.

Harley Davidson! A million!! My goodness!
1908 .

102859-8cc002171b669003e07a6c5dc808fc62-gif.gif

Just reading enjoying the coffee and reading the paper.
OMR - lots of stuff for a Saturday. As always read between the lines. One could have had "We F_d Up" for its headline - apparently they didn't dig too hard when they ran a sympathy story for about the dog that was shot by the FBI agent. Classic.

Setting with a back brace on, threw my back out yesterday, moved wrong after 3 hours of pool shooting Thursday I believe.
Here is what I loaded in my truck that did it. My son said he can't believe I got it for 40 dollars, estate sale from an old friend that past away, Dr. Kiesker. A Fender Bassman 10 from 1967

View attachment 1716055397

Sweet amp Mike.

Sorry about the back getting tweaked
I was actually thinking about one of these at some point.

Screenshot_20230225_080724_Chrome.jpg

Sweet amp Mike.

Sorry about the back getting tweaked
I was actually thinking about one of these at some point.

View attachment 1716055414
Ane one for the boat too so I can pull crab pots easier lol! That's a good idea to have one, I whacked my back out lifting a tool box "up and over" into the bed of a truck before.

View attachment 1716055409

Just reading enjoying the coffee and reading the paper.
OMR - lots of stuff for a Saturday. As always read between the lines. One could have had "We F_d Up" for its headline - apparently they didn't dig too hard when they ran a sympathy story for about the dog that was shot by the FBI agent. Classic.
I saw the news clip. Figured there was more to the story. There usually is.

Morning by the way..

Trying to decide what I'm going to disassemble/break/fix today....

My input is start with plumbing, always works for me lol!
That might be my agenda. Thinking I might finally get started working on basement bathroom. First thing is drippy shower. Old style valves. Hopefully just need new washers. But I think I have to shut off the water to the entire house and drain it down cause no shutoff and its the lowest point in the system.

First up is play UBER though. Friend got hurt on job a couple weeks ago and can't drive for a while. His wife is busy this morning and he asked if I could take him somewhere and then grabbing breakfast...

Good Morning

That might be my agenda. Thinking I might finally get started working on basement bathroom. First thing is drippy shower. Old style valves. Hopefully just need new washers. But I think I have to shut off the water to the entire house and drain it down cause no shutoff and its the lowest point in the system.

First up is play UBER though. Friend got hurt on job a couple weeks ago and can't drive for a while. His wife is busy this morning and he asked if I could take him somewhere and then grabbing breakfast...

Good Morning
Old style valves, enough said, Run Forest Run!

-
Back