Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Memike mentioned a Ramcharger. I was looking at one with a plow they want $3000 but it doesn't run It did and it looks pretty nice except for some rust in the lower quarter panel. Interior is beautiful. I think it is the fuel pump but didn't want to spray a little gas in the carb to see if it would chug. I am thinking of offering $2000 and there is a full sized truck with a freshly rebuilt engin in it but it is all rusty. Question is....$2000 fair or is it too much?
Look at the floor pan under front seats, and for a 4x4 that's not running , can't test trans and transfer case, but I have never had one that didn't go into 4x4 , I bet its a good call for 2g

Floors are solid. The guy evidently drove it into his garage in the fall and put a snow plow on it and then died shortly after. Now his nephew is trying to sell his stuff for his aunt.

Oh...and I couldn't get the back hatch to open. This ramcharger is very straight and he bought it new

Floors are solid. The guy evidently drove it into his garage in the fall and put a snow plow on it and then died shortly after. Now his nephew is trying to sell his stuff for his aunt.
Getting it with a plow sounds like a fair price to me.

Old style valves, enough said, Run Forest Run!
Old or new, they all suck. Last one I did was for kitchen sink. Not very old. Should have needed a couple orings, or at worst a drop in cartridge. Body was corroded. Parts I would have needed not available. Scrap and replace. At least with the old ones all parts are replaceable if body not damaged. This is original from 1980 What sucks is I think I tossed the valves from upstairs shower that were not that old and probably same.

Talk about a fair price:

1677336219085.png

Memike mentioned a Ramcharger. I was looking at one with a plow they want $3000 but it doesn't run It did and it looks pretty nice except for some rust in the lower quarter panel. Interior is beautiful. I think it is the fuel pump but didn't want to spray a little gas in the carb to see if it would chug. I am thinking of offering $2000 and there is a full sized truck with a freshly rebuilt engin in it but it is all rusty. Question is....$2000 fair or is it too much?

I always worry about plow rigs just getting pummeled..... but I have zero body work skills so I'd lean toward the most solid of the two.

One of them guitar building guys was right up the beach from here in San Luis Obiskit. Les Paul, Fender, Gibson? One of them. I saw a want ad for a body to work in the shop in the old freebie want ad mags we used to have round here.

Not sure what you are saying Chris but it is a a two for one price. The truck is definately a parts truck or it could be fixed if you put time into it. And I don't think the Ramcharget ever plowed. He pput it on and died before we had snow

You guys interested in music need to watch this to the end. He just gets better abd better with his Harmonica.

36° today and 40° tomorrow and sunny. That will melt away some of this ice.

Radar and satellite says rain spotty today here. That mess we had yesterday is now attacking LA, Sierra Nevadas, and western Nevada. They can have it :lol:

-
Back