Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We usually hit 400 at the commissary but that every three months also mostly cann type stuff and meat. Of course like 5 cans of Coffee also.
It's basically just myself and the critters.usually around 3 a week now.
Killers is stuff like papers towels T P. Laundry soap , critter food is insane.

I just read a blog from Ramie's wife Dana. Some of you may remember Ramie @straightlinespeed from here, lived in Minneapolis and he and his wife sold the house and his Scamp and moved to Costa Rica. He slipped and fell in their back yard and scrapped his knee which got infected and he spent a night in the hospital hooked up to a few bags of IV antibiotics. It was quite a story on their blog. 101. You Knee-d to read this!

Last edited:
So yesterday I go down to One Hung Lows to get some Won Ton and Sweet and Sour Soup.
Fun conversation. Mr Wong so cold today Ground hogs was correct.
Me nope I have about a half dozen out and about on my property.
Mr Wong . Oh Oh. You catch a bring me I buy them.:lol::lol::lol:

So yesterday I go down to One Hung Lows to get some Won Ton and Sweet and Sour Soup.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tastes like chicken! :poke: :rofl:

Hey we had Chinese too last night , got there they said heat was broke . Due to the ice storm. I had the who:canada::thumbsup:le family with me , they all wanted Chinese so we ate in the cold .

I just read a blog from Ramie's wife Dana. Some of you may remember Ramie @straightlinespeed from here, lived in Minneapolis and he and his wife sold the house and his Scamp and moved to Costa Rica. He slipped and fell in their back yard and scrapped his knee which got infected and he spent a night in the hospital hooked up to a few bags of IV antibiotics. It was quite a story on their blog. 101. You Knee-d to read this!
Long read, but seems to be on the road to recovery. Thanks for posting that Mike

So last fall, I rented a brush cutter and cleared out all the underbrush in my woods. But it would only cut the sapling down to about 4 inches , leaving a mine field of very sharp, essentially pungi sticks.

So it’s been 6 months now, and as I prep for spring, how or rather what can I use to get rid of all them ?

Yikes

So last fall, I rented a brush cutter and cleared out all the underbrush in my woods. But it would only cut the sapling down to about 4 inches , leaving a mine field of very sharp, essentially pungi sticks.

So it’s been 6 months now, and as I prep for spring, how or rather what can I use to get rid of all them ?
Have fun with that one maybe a sickle bar cutter on low height? I would say tractor bucket if possible.

Wife got a Roomba. Dog is scared crapless of it takes her toys and puts them next to me on the couch. Pretty funny.

Wife got a Roomba. Dog is scared crapless of it takes her toys and puts them next to me on the couch. Pretty funny.

vacuum-cleaner-silly-babygif.gif

What do you plan to do there. Cant just let them rot?

And he threw great BBQ parties on his back deck after the MITP show! Good guy great family!

-
Back