Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am taking a quick break. I have been trying to get a spray buggy going all day that Jodi scored on CL For a great price. A smart monkey would have wired pump motor first and verified functionality. But o noooooo me being a thinking man I plumbed, fabricated battery holder, complete with disconnects. wired fabricated hitch etc first. I mean fancy hot rodding heat shrink, wire loom, all gussied up. Filled tank no leaks, power to pump, check all good. Right up to the part where the pump creates pressure! Moron! Tore it apart and found cobwebs and spider hatchery inside. Not a good sign.
Rural king sells those replacement pumps

John look in surplus center I got mine there plenty of options on them

This is why i stopped baking… I eat half the dough before it’s ready to put in the oven :rofl:

Well, that was a fun day. Got box mounts 1/2 ways figured out. Wasnt planning on spending a lot of time on it today,but one thing leads to another. And spliced in some pieces to fix the rust holes on bed floor.

Hey Mitch, Chris.
Hey guys, just finished my workout and drove to the cafe for breakfast. A popular thing for breakfast here is what they call Bo Bit Tet khoai Tay. Which is basically a nice tender small lean steak with grilled onions and peppers, french fries, a little side salad, and a nice loaf of French bread.
PXL_20230227_232505289.jpg

Hey guys, just finished my workout and drove to the cafe for breakfast. A popular thing for breakfast here is what they call Bo Bit Tet khoai Tay. Which is basically a nice tender small lean steak with grilled onions and peppers, french fries, a little side salad, and a nice loaf of French bread.
View attachment 1716056684
So, you see, it's not all bad here. There are lots of good things to eat as well as all the weird ****.... Oh yeah,and only $3 USD..LOL KKKKKKK

View attachment 1716056684
Looks good Mitch bit of pepper and ketchup on the fries and I'd be happy.

Nick dyno's his 528 Hemi. Pump gas, hydraulic flat tappet cam. 584 hp/636tq He stopped at 5800 rpm. More tuning to come.

Nick dyno's his 528 Hemi. Pump gas, hydraulic flat tappet cam. 584 hp/636tq He stopped at 5800 rpm. More tuning to come.

That looks cool
I have an appointment . Weird you have to make an appointment and they check your financials first.
I'm going to show up looking like hillbilly Joe. LOL

Rated at a GM-estimated 682 horsepower at 6,000 engine rpm and 653 lb-ft of torque at 4,400 engine rpm, the Escalade-V's 6.2L hand-built supercharged and intercooled engine builds on a legacy of supercharged V-8 engines offered in Cadillac V-Series models, those being the second- and third-generation CTS-V models,

That looks cool
I have an appointment . Weird you have to make an appointment and they check your financials first.
I'm going to show up looking like hillbilly Joe. LOL

Rated at a GM-estimated 682 horsepower at 6,000 engine rpm and 653 lb-ft of torque at 4,400 engine rpm, the Escalade-V's 6.2L hand-built supercharged and intercooled engine builds on a legacy of supercharged V-8 engines offered in Cadillac V-Series models, those being the second- and third-generation CTS-V models,
Go as Homer! In a trench coat!

Why does that seem very low? The combo for my 440 is a well documented and proven 550 hp combo and it’s far milder than that big hemi

Oh get a emotional support vulture also
I don't want to get to carried away, I real am interested. I a luxury car that weighs 7 thousand pounds and can go zero to 60 in 4 seconds and 12. 20 in the quarter
Plus gets great gas image 12 in the city ad 16 highway.

I don't want to get to carried away, I real am interested. I a luxury car that weighs 7 thousand pounds and can go zero to 60 in 4 seconds and 12. 20 in the quarter
Plus gets great gas image 12 in the city ad 16 highway.
But then you can get that special option, CURB FEELERS!.

-
Back