Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Your leaving again !! Your a driving/vacation machine! Enjoy
Yep going to spend about 10 days with the kids who moved back from their seven-year overseas assignment.
They are now stationed at Tyndall AFB in Panama City

Yep going to spend about 10 days with the kids who moved back from their seven-year overseas assignment.
They are now stationed at Tyndall AFB in Panama City
Nice base actually been there a few times. Hot and humid mid summer though.

One reason I loved living in HI usually the hottest mid 80's and always a breeze.
It's really not that bad here in my city of Vinh Long. The city is right in the Mekong area where many rivers join. Usually a pretty nice breeze off of the rivers.

Going there for a few weeks next January with friends.
Get off Oahu after seeing what you want to. The big Island the Volcano has Kilaua Military Camp. They rent cabins out to the military, really nice some are huge and have 4 beedrooms. Worth it to see the lava flowing at night. Military Lodging. I would call and do reservations now. Hel I think when I was a e-6 it was 25 a night.

This is super rare 37-39
048(769x900).jpg.afb186680ac61bf5c1a639b26d7e6bab.jpg

Get off Oahu after seeing what you want to. The big Island the Volcano has Kilaua Military Camp. They rent cabins out to the military, really nice some are huge and have 4 beedrooms. Worth it to see the lava flowing at night.
We're planning to fly over to the big island for a long day trip. Our friends have never been to Hawaii so they're doing all the tourist stuff.
We love going just to enjoy the warmer winter weather and great military golf courses.

Nice base actually been there a few times. Hot and humid mid summer though.
It got wiped off the map with the 2019 hurricane. Lots of construction and supposed to be done by 2025.
They are working on the housing areas almost 24/7. An AF Wing (5000 personnel with family) is scheduled to start arriving in September.
School is overcrowded now because of hurricane damage and no schools on base.
That will be a mess along with similar infrastructure.

Tested my auction find yesterday, the stainless steel cooking pot has got to be 25 lbs, two burners and no heat loss around it sure made it nice, fast heating up to 360 degrees, turned the burners way down and maintained 360 , best cooker I have ever used and clean up was so easy.
Some one knew what they wanted and built it.

20230306_112429.jpg

20230306_112737.jpg

Resized_20230306_113353.jpeg

-
Back