Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Has not been a bad winter here at all. Still have coal left from the first two tons, usually use around 5

Oh, here are some pictures. Will let it dry real good for a week or so, and then paint the yellow star around the gloryhole. Kkkkkkkkk
PXL_20230217_070621606.jpg

PXL_20230217_050606576.jpg

PXL_20230228_033459602.jpg

PXL_20230307_103213960.jpg

Need a rebel flag on them Mitch!
Actually, I have been told that it will not be politically correct here in Vietnam to have those boards looking like the Vietnamese flag. But...... I'm going to do it anyhow. Lol

Morning designers and air hammers...hmmm never a dull wake up here!! :thumbsup:
Good morning, another day has started for everyone so, put me down as the trash man, looked in the shop and my wife has two extra large bags full of stuff, she must have did some thinning out last night !, truck is full...

Speaking of trips we leave for Florida tomorrow...:wtf: who talked me into driving???
It shows a 16-hour drive to Panama City which means 14 something for me.
I set the cruise on 85 and stop only for gas. When we stop take your potty break and grab something to eat. Less than 15 minutes is a good stop.
She wants to stop for the night and check out a golf resort near Bringham, Al.
I told her we should just take a look and keep going. I'll probably lose that idea suggestion.

Morning!
-23°. Dang. A couple more days of this.
The Chevelle is coming in a couple weeks. Engine is done. Im hoping the builder did the break in, he wanted complete engine, im hoping thats why.

Speaking of trips we leave for Florida tomorrow...:wtf: who talked me into driving???
I set the cruise on 85 and stop only for gas. When we stop take your potty break and grab something to eat. Less than 15 minutes is a good stop.
I told her we should just take a look and keep going. I'll probably lose that idea suggestion.
Nice to have a get out of fine card doesnt it.

Your leaving again !! Your a driving/vacation machine! Enjoy

-
Back