Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Went to the police function yesterday around 4:30 p.m. . You never get the information on what it's all about beforehand. Apparently it's to do with women's international day which is the 8th but they were having this function yesterday. Had to sit and listen to 10 or 12 women sing karaoke. Was okay some of them were pretty good. Then it's time to eat and drink. We're there until around 8:00 p.m. I guess. Wasn't too bad, only drank about eight beers. A lot of the women were getting awards for their contributions to the community. Chin also got one.
IMG_20230306_223322.jpg

IMG_20230306_223326~2.jpg

PXL_20230306_093621174.MP~2.jpg

PXL_20230306_094148653.jpg

Four Four inch circles, three different distances. Nothing outside the circles. It is actually kind of hard and most do not pass on their first attempt. Different instructors define the protocol in some varied manners. I just do it by the book and figure the shooter either can or cannot. There is no try! key to success is a semi automatic 22. I keep one in my range bag that is very dialed in. After the shooter fails multiple times during practice I suggest maybe try my 22? Invariably they do not, but after multiple try’s practicing with their sub compact latest greatest SnW 40 that the gun **** writers say is end all pistol they decide to try my “magic gun” . Next thing ya know they sheepishly ask if they can borrow it for the qualifying rounds.
Sounds like my Brownng Buckmark. Every person I ever let shoot it hit what they were shootin' at before the first mag was half empty :D

I might need to buy a hydraulic press.

I beat the **** out of this lower control arm all day and I'm not even close to having the outer shell out. You really have to wrestle these

Resized_20220806_190930.jpeg

Resized_20230220_143317.jpeg

Resized_20230220_143314.jpeg

Picking up a nice old drawer cabinet today and getting into that crazy warehouse with Maiwlyn this AM then meeting up with a member (Keystone) to give him some parts and have lunch. Should be home by 1 I hope. All kind of near where Danny got married but more N of there.

Was down hard againg yesterday did alot orf research on distributors and sleping. Did get that old Mopar IPB from 29-33. Now I have all of the 30's parts covered and have a few holes in the 40's and 50's to fill. Getting there slow and cheap. Now just the parts books to find of the weird brand early ones. They want just to much for them on the web. Hoping the AACA library has some to copy. Wanted to hit that yesterday after the VA but that did not happen.

Thats gweat. Cops I know are always fun to be awound. Not sure about bankews.
These guys here are completely different from Americans. The cops tell you if you get stopped somewhere call them. They give you their phone number. The bankers tell you if you need anything from my bank you just call me. Lol

Good morning from Northeast Arkansas, coffee is good and I will have another warm day today before the rain sets in Wensday morning, burn boxes, take trash down as soon as the sun pops up.

Went to the police function yesterday around 4:30 p.m. . You never get the information on what it's all about beforehand. Apparently it's to do with women's international day which is the 8th but they were having this function yesterday. Had to sit and listen to 10 or 12 women sing karaoke. Was okay some of them were pretty good. Then it's time to eat and drink. We're there until around 8:00 p.m. I guess. Wasn't too bad, only drank about eight beers. A lot of the women were getting awards for their contributions to the community. Chin also got one.
View attachment 1716060071

View attachment 1716060072

View attachment 1716060073

View attachment 1716060074
Thats great Mitch, she is a go get'er and helpful.. and beuityful :thumbsup:

And the deal of the day is

nc_ohc=kvc4E7xItL4AX9lPFNY&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

Just cool
nc_ohc=RdRuKBDdGP4AX_nPwca&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg
nc_ohc=1ltUx8qa5c8AX8vsU6-&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

-
Back