Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So, as many of you know we've had a lot of work done here at the house. And the swimming pool had a problem with losing water so a few weeks ago they pulled all the tile out. Then they had somebody come in and smooth the walls or parge them with I don't know what product. But the boss was here today and they delivered the tile and was checking the tightness of the parge work. He is not a happy camper. They're tearing it all out to use the correct product. If they were to attach the tile to these walls as they were, they would have caved in..WTF !!!
PXL_20230308_020616149.jpg

So, as many of you know we've had a lot of work done here at the house. And the swimming pool had a problem with losing water so a few weeks ago they pulled all the tile out. Then they had somebody come in and smooth the walls or parge them with I don't know what product. But the boss was here today and they delivered the tile and was checking the tightness of the parge work. He is not a happy camper. They're tearing it all out to use the correct product. If they were to attach the tile to these walls as they were, they would have caved in..WTF !!!
View attachment 1716060504

Up side is they had the QC to identify the need to make the fix.

No charge right? Other than more time?

Up side is they had the QC to identify the need to make the fix.

No charge right? Other than more time?
Yes, most of the work done here in Vietnam is of quality. Don't know how it got past the boss initially. But he is not happy. Good news is labor is cheap here in Vietnam.

Mopar 8 1/4 Sure Grip with 3.21 gears​

$300 · In stock
Listed in Muskegon, MI

Door pickup

nc_ohc=0N_PSlL5f6UAX8A_7gW&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

Details​

• Condition
    Used - Good
  • Color
    Brown
Complete drum to drum. From my 73 Dart Sport 340 car that has 87k original miles on it. I have never opened it up. Door pickup or can meet if a reasonable distance.

Morning guys quiet in here this morning. Just stopping in for a cup or two of gogo coffee and then hit the road.
Looks like a drive through the rain for a few hours today. Cheryl said she could drive for a while...haha that's never happened.
I do the driving and she's the navigator that's how it works!!

So whats on the plate today?
Just work.. hoping some comes in, yesterday was totally dead.. those days just drag on. Waiting for the landlords electrician to come and replace 7 light fixtures that dies in a power outage last week..

-
Back