Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hope I feel up to getting under Victoria today, have two cuts and flairing to do, then blend MC :thumbsup:

I have brackets for two more shelves. Ordered more and need to dig out my table saw and get some plywood.

Not really warming up here yet but we are about to get more daylight, this weekend I think it is?

Way to easy. Wife asked who is victoria!
Tell her its my hair stylist :lol:

10456807_829606070384946_8806758483289629588_n.jpg

Good morning everyone...still in the 30s and looking at a bunch more snow Thursday night through Friday. Yuck

Wish i had room to have a bunch of motors laying around like him though :) Reading up on newer hemi swaps makes me wonder if i should have gone that way..

He has plenty of vids of that.. he shifted at just over 7k every time.. plus.. Eagle crank, bad recipe..
I kind of got that feeling when he said "fortunately I am pretty fast at this (removal) because I've done it so much lately" lol!

The thing i mainly love bout the newer cars is the gearing.. even the 3.6l in my grand cherokee gets up and goes with that 8 speed.. Love that little motor :)

I get offers on it alot. It looks like poop with the clear coat peeling. I want to re paint it one day.

It was a PIA to get it adjusted. Some how the cable is upside down. Took the tire off and walla there it was. Now it is fine. I can tel by the indicator on the column the cable is definitely stretched. I am so glad I have a lift. Doubt yo can do it on the ground easily.

-
Back